Awkward then Mason

Rose's POV

It wasn't easy falling asleep next to Christian last night,he slept only in his boxers its like he knew I felt drawn to him and itched for his touch.To top it all now that I'm awake I wish I were still asleep as my face somehow during sleep found its way into Christian's chest and our legs are intertwined as vines in a grape plant. Oh My God!Christian just stirred in his sleep, what if he wakes up and sees us like this st Vlad's he'll never let me live this off.

"Rose?"

I immediately went immobile there's no way to get out of this one I will have play it Rose style. I opened my eyes only to be met with beautiful blue ones and I couldn't help but gaze into them,they are so..so..so mesmerizing. Then I go ahead and do the unfathomable__I kissed him and he didn't even hesitate to kiss me back,it was special...it was...it was sparks and fireworks while chills went through my spine,the good kind of chills the one that makes your toes curl and Thats exactly what happened to me.

A knock sounded on the door and we immediately sprang apart panting.I was blushing so hard while Christian went to open the door I'm sure I looked like a tomato,embarrassed I sprang to the bathroom and vaguely heard words along the line  '...Belikov... Tasha...I'll be there' and the door closed as I also closed the bathroom door.

I kissed Chrissy! And I enjoyed it too!...No No something's wrong apart from,oh wait! Soulmates right I should have guessed that now that I know the truth the soulmate bond would get stronger...shit!pretty soon I'll be craving for his sexual touch and so will he mine. I brushed my teeth then I stripped off my pyjamas and jumped into the shower,after my shower I put lotion on my body..damn!! I forgot to take in an outfit. I wrapped a towel around my body and slowly made it out of the bathroom.

Christian was not in sight so I breathed a sigh of relief, I quickly took out a denim jumpsuit that wasn't too tight or too lose for fighting since today is a school day and Chrissy has class,I wonder were he went?.I put on my gladiator sandals and whilst at it I noticed my phone was glowing, I immediately went to look at it and found Christian's message.

»Rosie Belikov came to get,aunt Tasha wants to see me at Kirova's office.meet me there after your shower«

»ok Chrissy see you in five«

I took my fake stake and made a beeline for Kirova's office,I got there with seconds to spare... OK fine I was three minutes late.I meet Christian at the door and we both make our way towards the cafeteria,I'm starving over here.

We made it to the cafeteria and got our breakfast then went over to sit with the gang."what's with the burst lip Rose" "what no hello?"I retorted" she just handed Belikov's ass to him in a drill"retorted Christian,Lissa was had just joined the gang with Eddie she healed my lip before sitting down,hearing about Dimitri got her attention. "Oh God Rose you didn't break anything on him did you!?" "Geez Lissa I thought I was the best friend here!" She and Christian shared knowing looks."Christian was joking around, I didn't even realize I had this burst lip"it was just swollen when I looked in the mirror, must have burst during my run to Kirova's office.

After breakfast I went on ahead with Chrissy to his first class which was moroi history and I stood at the back with the rest of the guardians and novices obviously. After that we went to his next class, culinary science and there were still no word exchanges between us about this morning and I hope it stays that way.I went to stand at the back here too. A few minutes before class dismissal a fight broke in the hallway and students piled out of the class to watch,meeting Christian's annoyed expression probably because of culinary science being interrupted we walked out of the class and glancing behind me I saw that whoever was fighting was losing,the guardian whom I recognized as Emil had him fighting for his score.

He didn't see guardian Celeste as she lunged for his moroi while he was distracted by Emil,seeing Eddie nearby I asked him to stay with both Lissa and Christian as I lunged on Celeste from behind landing myself a very good punch on her side. She fazed a bit but then immediately moved her attention to me and I didn't hesitate to struck her in the gut and I instantaneously tackled her to the ground landing my stake over her heart in all the heat. The novice whom I recognized as Ryane Aylesworth had lost a lot of points but Emil congratulated me and Eddie for seeing this as a group endeavor instead of one-on-one trials.

Me and Christian left for his next class after that,I had asked him about Tasha's requesting his audience this morning and he shrugged it off saying it was something to do with him being legal and so getting full access to his inheritance. After dinner we walked in silence as the moroi night was setting in.Christian started on with the most awkward scene in my life.

"About this morning"oh no please don't make me explain myself I barely can wrap my own little hear around it "what about this morning? "I asked tentatively" well__"he couldn't say more because I saw the silhouette move from the corner of my eye and by instinct I shoved Christian behind me and faced the enemy.There were two fake strigoi both masked,I was on the defensive so I crouched down in defence while one charged at me and I immediately dodged successfully pulling Christian out of the way with me and I instantaneously kicked the strigoi in the back laying a very hard kick at that,Thats gonna leave a mark on the both of us I mean trust me to be wearing sandals during an on duty day.

The strigoi didn't recover quickly and just like that I had tackled him to the ground and had my fake stake over his heart declaring him dead. My attention went to the other strigoi as it lunged at Christian "duck!" I shouted as I jumped over him and landed a double kick on the strigoi's chest falling with him to the ground, I was on my feet in seconds and lunged at the strigoi, he quickly dodged my attack and successfully landed a kick on my side,ouch that hurt..I dodged as went to punch my face and I used the opportunity to kick him behind the legs successfully making him fall instantaneously landing on him my stake over his heart.

I helped him up as I heard the cheers of the students who had stopped to watch the fight.I went to Christian standing next to the first strigoi guardian that attacked us and saw him remove his mask "good job Rose" I turned around to the one speaking and it was the other strigoi guardian I gasped "oh thanks comrade" I turned to face Christian and guardian Yuri,the other strigoi "Belikov's right,you did well Rose" bellowed Yuri..Me and Christian then moved off towards the male moroi dorms and Thats when I saw him....Mason.I froze right there and then..

Christian was trying to get me to reality but no,he was there..I saw and he kept pointing towards the cabin way in the forest which was where Tasha had been staying. I finally managed to say something

"Mason..." It was a whisper I was afraid Chrissy hadn't heard it but he did.

"Mason?... But he's dead Rose"

"he's there,he's trying to tell me something"

"Is that what's been giving you nightmares?,you really see him don't you"then he took me in his arms.

"Yes" and then just like that he was gone,Mason disappeared and I burst out crying. "Its too much Chrissy" I sobbed into his chest

"Shh Rose...its gonna be OK"

he bent down and I didn't understand what he was doing until I felt his hands under my knees as he picked me up bridal style while I continued to sob in his poor designer shirt.I don't know how long we walked but when I focused I felt a familiar door open and didn't utter a word as Christian lay me on his bed removing my shoes then pulling the covers over me. He moved out of my vision and as I closed my eyes I felt the other side of the bed dip and I snuggled closer to him when he spooned me.

Despite everything of Mason's ghost, I didn't dream of anything else other than the blue eyes that i seem to lose myself in these days.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hello RoAn shippers..
How fast do you think I should act to make RoAn a thing.?
Am I at reasonable pace?,do you think I should start working on MitriLissa?.
If so please comment and vote wattpaders