Forever Sisters

Rose's POV

"Y-you s-serious-sly t-think Rose w-would let Lissa g-go bungee jumping" Christian exclaimed whilst furiously laughing at the thought of the idea.

"What?..Its called a dare for a reason!" Andrian retorted.

For the past five minutes Mia and Adrian were arguing on whether I'd let Lissa go bungee jumping or rather she forfeit the game as a dare from Adrian, typical right. Somewhere along the lines Christian found the situation hilarious.

Our little group of six was sitting in Adrian's room at the guest wing of the school. Our 'group' being Mia, Lissa, Adrian, Christian,Eddie and obviously me. We were playing a game of truth or dare the obvious reason for the little humorous ruckus at play.

To be honest I wasn't at all too keen on having Lissa engage in such an extreme sport such as bungee jumping, but I also wanted her to take charge of her life and make her own choices. I could feel through the bond that she was interested in trying it.

Honestly I wasn't by a tiny fraction worried because the stunt would be pulled right a few meters from the old guardian cabins in a section of the school guardians get together to engage in extreme sports. This section had a shooting range,a fighting arena and a  bungee jumping spot on a sleek cliff that's totally safe if you consider that there are flower beds to break a fall if one occurred.

I was broken out of my stupor a knock sounding at the door.

Adrian went on to open it and in walked a worried Dimitri. I knew the others couldn't make that out through his guardian mask but after training with the guy and him handing me my ass countless times and also letting our guards down before each other I now knew how to read him almost like the back of my hand.

"You weren't in your dorms and you all also didn't come for breakfast nor lunch" Dimitri stated his eyes gliding over Lissa's and lingering a bit longer.

"We had pizza" Eddie replied dreamily.

Dimitri nodded satisfied with the answer.'Rose I don't think he likes us hanging here'.I heard Lissa say through the bond. By us you mean you. I snorted in my mind and Lissa's head snapped to me,I could have sworn I didn't voice that out-'you didn't' Lissa retorted and I gasped making everyone's eyes snap to me. What the shit fucking vlads, I turned to Lissa in pure shock and excitement.

"Tell me my mind didn't just play some shit trick on me"I softly whispered and watched her come to realisation.

"We just spoke through the bo-"she stopped and looked at me square in the eyes her own large as saucers "-you dirty bitch!" She screeched as everyone looked at us in confusion,it was a very rare sight for Lissa swear and damn!did she have it in her.

I smiled sheepishly at her as I caught on to her trail of thought. Lissa had realised that our bond has turned two way meaning that my powers had been activated and that only meant me and Christian have now gotten intimate.

I blushed beet red as images of last night flashed before my eyes. At the corner of my left eye I saw Christian smirk,probably catching another snippet of my now dirty thoughts. Since we woke up this morning me and Christian have both been getting snippets of each other's thoughts like a bond.

"What?!"I spoke up flustered as everyone looked at me funny as if I wa-oh! right Rose Hathaway is blushing. I flushed and looked down at my hands fiddling with my thumps...what?! I'm nervous okay...