Chapter 20 - Humiliation!!

Aashi's P.O.V.

"Varun, she's Aashi", Prinku said and I glanced at the most handsome boy, I've ever met. God can be unfair. His pictures didn't do fair with him because the real Varun is far better and handsome than his profile pictures.

"Hey", he said and forwarded his hands. I hold it with a smile feeling self conscious all of a sudden. He had this aura of attraction around him and no wonder why Priyanka agreed to marry him.

"Hello", I said and shake hands with him. We trio sat down on the table waiting for his cousin to join us. As usual Noor doesn't show up and made a lame excuse but back of my mind is happy that she's not here because she steals the limelight and me being a plain and boring one would be ignored by everyone, I mean boys.

"Aashi, you're a lovely girl. You look beautiful", he complimented and I read his eyes. They held truth.

Turning crimson red, I awkwardly smiled and being the inexperienced one of compliments, I gave a dumb answer.

"Thanks. You too", said me the stupid one and he brust out in laughter.

"You're so funny. My cousin would love you", he said and I smiled back feeling embarrassed. I glanced at Prinku and she nodded at me as if assuring me that 'No, I've not made a fool of myself'. She's just being sweet, I know I'm one of a kind when it comes to be wierd.

Varun's mobile rang all of a sudden and he picked up to see the caller Id. "Think of devil and he arrives", he said and got up from his seat.

"Excuse me ladies, I just bring by cousin", he said and left and I kept looking at him. I sighed mentally at how gentleman he's.

You find everything good only in every second boy, my mind mocked.

Shutup, I replied.

"Stop fangirling my husband", Prinku teased me.

"How can you get such a perfection?", I wondered and she chukled.

"I'm the lucky one", she said flipping her hair back taking pride.

"You bet that", I said and adjusted my spectacles.

"When will you say bye to these glasses?", She asked.

"Not anytime sooner. Contact lenses actually took time to adjust and spectacles are easy to carry. I'll not wear them during whole wedding functions. Happy?", I asked and she nodded.

"Look who we have here?", Varun's voice broke our conversation and we looked up and my mouth was wide open seeing the person. He took looked schoked.

"Meet my cousin Jay", Varun said and I smiled at him. He too smiled back.

"What's up Aashi?", He asked and I shook my head.

"Do you guys know each other?", Priyanka asked.

"Small word isn't it?", Jay said looking at me and then glancing at Prinku he forwarded his hand.

"Myself Jay and I'm glad to meet you. Aashi and I study in same college and we're Friends", he said and Priyanka shook hand with her.

"Same here", she said and both the boys sat down. We ordered our coffee and drinks and then the talk started. Varun and Priyanka were so much lost in talking to themselves that Jay and I shared a smug look.

Love birds!!

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Kabir's P.O.V.