Chapter 48 - The Outing!!

🍁"You Walk In And,
My Heart Beats Different"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kabir's P.O.V.

The car stopped and everyone gets out and grouped together one by one. Naina and her friends were standing with me. Parth was giving company to Noor and she was smiling at him too. Ok, am I missing something? Dhruv and Ami walked to us with Jay and Nia. Talking about spooky then she's quite preoccupied with her new friend, Gautam. I don't care. She can be friends with anyone. I don't give a damn about it.

Yes, you do, my heart whispered.

"Ok guys. So here we're", a person who was hired by Jay's parents as our guide got our attention. He's going to show us around and make sure we don't get lost. What are we? Kindergarten kids?

Aashi laughed at something Gautam said. They're standing behind me so I could hear her laugh. Ok, this girl really needs a guide over her head because she's just losing it. I mean Gautam? Really? I'm far better than him. He may be smart than me but looks are secondary.

You judge her on her looks all the time, my heart whispered.

Go away!!

"We're near Lakshman Jhula. So, you guys can enjoy this long bridge ride and be careful while you walk through it. And after that, we guys will head to sports activity like river rafting and bungee jumping because it's very famous. Gather here after two hours and we'll go for adventurous sport at our next stop", he said and after counting us, he left with other cab drivers to get himself a free time.

"Let's roam around and get some good photos", Noor said excitedly and we all nodded. My group and Naina's group joined us. And there were two other groups of cousins of Jay and their friends. We all started walking together at a good distance between other groups but still close enough to know what they're doing and where are they. If you know what I mean.

Naina walked by my side. Jay and Dhruv walked with us. Noor was accompanied by Ami and Parth while Spooky was walking with Gautam and Nia. I don't understand why that guy is still walking with her? Hadn't he talked enough in the car?

"Let's pair up", Naina said looking at all of us at the start of that bridge. She immediately holds my arm and smiled. I looked at Aashi. She was standing holding Nia's hand. Her eyes landed on my united arm with Naina and then they found my face. Our eyes locked and she looked away. Gautam was standing with Parth.