Chapter 26 - Two Chances!!

Love is when you found someone who doesn't meet any of your standards and yet you still say, "FINALLY, I've found the right one"!!

Aashi's P.O.V.

"So this is the whole story. He has came up with this Three Times asking thing, I don't know what to do", I told Nia on the mobile. My tea cup was empty by end of the story narration.

"What do you want to know from me?", She asked.

"Do you know anything about all this? I'm sure that he's kidding with me but what I don't understand is why is he so keen to get a chance from me?", I asked.

"Because he likes you, simple", she said as if she had known Kabir from ages. I rolled my eyes.

You're feeling great, accept it. You're enjoying it, my heart whispered.

What do you know? Shutup, I said.

Yeah right, it mocked again.

"He had told me many a times that he likes me but I don't trust him. You know right, what kind of boy he's. Super narcissistic and stupid with ego bigger than Jupiter", I said.

Please agree with me, I thought.

"I don't think so. He had told me a few weeks back that he likes you. And now he had already told you about your feelings too then why are you being so stubborn?", Nia said.

"He told you weeks before and you don't even bother to tell me?", I asked.

"Because that was his story to tell you. Aashi trust me, Kabir is a nice guy. He looks tough from outside but he's a great person", she said and I grimaced.

"How can you say that?", I asked.

"Because I know some things which you don't and that's why I can see him as a different person. One who is more kind and a gentleman", she said.

"Fine. Tell me too then", I said and folded my legs and placed a pillow on my lap and arched back in the cushion.

"Ok, listen then. Number one, Kabir likes Ami way too much but Ami likes Dhruv so for sake of her happiness and friendship he asked Dhruv to accept Ami. For sake of his friendship and his love for her, he chose her happiness and her likes", she said and I gaped.

This was unexpected, my heart whispers.

"Really?", I asked.

"Yes. Second Kabir do secret charity work too. It's only for his group to know and now you're also getting to know this but don't leak it out. Every week, he went to an orphanage and old age home to meet those people, distribute some gifts and teach kids", she said and a smile spread on my face. A smile of praise for him and a smile of guilt on myself.