zero

Hi! Welcome to It Just Happens!

My name's denitha (but you can call me putri too if you want) and here I bring you a fan fiction story. It's about Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik. Yes, it seems unreal and impossible because I never heard about Tay and Zayn friendship too until right now. But let's forget about that cause it's an old story that I wrote a long long time ago. It's just possible to be written.

It was started when I love Tay and Zayn that much. I don't ship them to be together though. I just love both Tay and Zayn. Then I thought why I didn't make a fan fiction about both of them? And it was happened. It's my first story anyway and I'm not planning to change the cast.

This will be your next cliché story. There's a problem and teenage drama that lead to love. It took places where Tay still in the Red era and Zayn still looked like in 2012. Read it with your own good. If you can't take it then don't read it.

I know I'm far from perfect but before everything started, I just want you to know that appreciate me will be the greatest gift. It's not that hard to vote and type some nice comment down there, right? If you have something to tell me, let me know. I really hope this story interesting enough for you to read. Thank you.

Regards,
denitha x

"Appreciate then you'll be appreciated."

It's Just Happens
Copyright © itsthecoolkid, 2013
All Rights Reserved
Indonesia