Take A Chance

*Edited*

Chapter 3

Nevaeh's POV

I was still scared to death about opening up to him. I knew I would need to at one point, but I didn't know when. Much to my dismay, I was yanked out of my thoughts.

"Babe!"

"Coming." I groaned, rubbing my temples. He was packing my stuff because he absolutely refused to let me. With a long sigh I walked into my room, he had a bunch of my clothes in a bag and some of my blankets and pillows.

"I don't think I can grab anymore." He pouted.

"Babe why do I need to bring everything with me?" I laughed, oh goddess this was hilarious.

"Because they are your stuff."

"But honey I don't need them, just bring along the clothes, ONE blanket, and ONE pillow." I said, still giggling at the fact he packed more then me. A female. He shot me a glare.

"Okay fine." He growled, tossing out a ton of stuff. I just walked away and waited by the door. Right at that moment, my mom and sister came home.

"Where are you going." My mom questioned.

"With Arden to the pack house, I'm moving out."

"You are not."

"I am mother."

Her eyes seemed to harden and turn colder.

"Nevaeh Renae you will not."

I let out a low growl. "My name is Nevaeh Renae Grace, The Dark Moon's Luna, Mate of Alpha Arden. You will not tell me what to do." I snarled, my lips pulled back revealing my clenched teeth. Instantly my sister bowed and my mom soon did too. Grudgingly.

Then Arden came downstairs, talk about great timing. He smiled at me before glancing at my mother and sister. "Do we have a problem here?" My sister quickly shook her head and stood back up, hugging me tightly.

"We may not get along very often Vae but I'm gonna miss you so much." She whispered, and I smiled down at her and planted a kiss on her forehead.

I took off my wolf tooth necklace and looped it around Adi's neck. "It's yours now okay?"

She nodded happily, and with one last smile, Arden held my hand and we left for his house.

                  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When we arrived Arden practically glued to me. He wouldn't leave my side. He was growling at every male that looked at me. Of course it made me laugh, it made me feel loved, but it was also slightly irritating.

"Arden honey you marked me." I said quietly, and he just nodded.

"I'm fine."  I groaned, pushing him backwards. Then I proceeded to walk upstairs to his room, after some time of wandering the halls, and plop myself down onto his bed.

"Vae." He said when he walked in. I merely lifted up my head to glance at him before laying back down.

"Yes Alpha?" I asked with a sly smirk. Bad mistake.

In an instance, he was ontop of me, pinning me to the bed. A low growl was heard. Not from him, but from me. "Get off of me Arden." I was feeling claustrophobic. The last time I was pinned like this, it was to be tortured. He needed to get off.

He leaned down to the point I could feel his breath on my ear.

"Never call me Alpha." He growled. To be honest it slightly terrified me, but I wasn't going to let him know that.

"Get off of me Alpha." Panic was slightly setting in, my heart was racing, I struggled to breathe. Memories flooded my mind.

He growled louder, his eyes darkening. My wolf, in a frenzy, took over and I kneed him in the stomach harshly, causing him to topple over with a groan. I shoved him off of me and rolled off of the bed, struggling to calm myself down, my eyes black.

"What the h-." He started to say, and I whipped my head to face him, eyes even darker.

I launched myself at him, growling, and before I knew it I had torn the clothes I was in and was in wolf form. Damnit. I knew Akira, my wolf, meant well. She just wanted to protect me and she knew I was mentally scarred.

I couldn't seem to control her, she went crazy. She growled at Arden and I screamed at her.

Don't you dare hurt him.

She gave a sigh and grunted. I won't. It took some time, but eventually she let me take over.

Arden stepped forward and crouched down to me when I shifted back. "Control yourself Vae." He said quietly. I just glared.

He pinned me to the floor, I wriggled around underneath of him. Why won't guys ever learn?!

"Arden. Get. Off."

He leaned down and kissed my left temple, before getting off.

"I don't want to hurt you love. Don't do that again please, I can't live without you." He whispered. I swore my heart stopped.

"I won't. As long as you promise not to pin me again."

"Why?"

"Claustrophobic, memories, I was tortured Ar. The scars on my body aren't just from anything."