Back to School

*edited*

Chapter 6

Nevaeh's POV

It was kinda comical. I was an endangered, powerful wolf, yet my education was important. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Luckily we were seniors, but still, education. Bleh.

I groaned shifting around in my desk. I was so tired, I just wanted to go. But unfortunately Mr. Graves didn't seem to go any faster in his English Lecture. Arden gave me a slight frown, he had registered into school and got all of my classes together. After school I would go to cheer practice and he would just watch.

The time couldn't possible go any slower, i looked at the clock and it read 2:30, 10 mins later I looked back over and it read 2:32. Damn time was a bitch.

"Ms Grace."

I snapped my head up to look at Mr. Graves.

"Uhm yes?"

"Stop daydreaming or off to the principal you go."

I nodded slowly and he kept on with his lesson.

"Vae, what's up?" My best friend, Alaina, whispered to me. I sighed.

"Just stressed with being the Luna and all." I whispered, she gave me an encouraging smile. She is the beta's Mate of my old pack.

"You'll do great." Tristen whispered, my other best friend. He smiled and squeezed my hand, he was almost like my older brother.

"Thanks guys." I whispered under my breath.

~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath, stretching my legs to where I could slide down into the splits.

Alaina did a cartwheel and Tristen helped one of our flyers.

Yes Tristen is a male cheerleader, don't judge. He's actually pretty good.

"Vae! We need our number one flyer!" My coach barked at me.

"Coming Coach James!" I called back and sprinted there.

As soon as is a reached my group, they surrounded me in a circle. Tristen was in it.

I yelled out "5. 6. 7. 8!"

Then I was lifted up into the air, standing straight up with my feet being gripped. Then they threw me into the air and I spun, did the splits, and fell back into their arms.

Arden watched me in awe.

"Again!" The coach screamed, so we did it again 3 more times.

I was panting, fixing my cheer uniform.

(The cheer uniform, yes they are the wildcats)

"Practice is over."

I ran to Arden and smiled, planting a small kiss on his lips.

"Nevaeh, we gotta go back home. Something happened."

"What do you mean something happened?" I growled, my eyes darkening. The Onyx Luna had really changed me slightly.

"You aren't gonna like it, we discovered one of Reefs men on our territory." He said slowly, tracing circles on my back. With a sigh, I nodded and buried my face into his chest. Arden placing a kiss on my forehead.

 Arden placing a kiss on my forehead

"I should go get changed." I whispered, and he nodded, letting me go as I sauntered into the locker room, my hips swaying.

I changed and put my hair up.

After I finished I ran out and Arden laced our fingers together, and we left the gym, waving towards my friends as Alaina waved back and Tristen just grinned