Heavy Love

*edited*

Chapter 9

Nevaeh's POV

I sat in my sisters room, on her floor as we laughed and talked for the night. I knew Arden wouldn't be home until later tonight so I decided to spend it with her.

She giggled at the face I made to her joke.

"Oh come on! It wasn't that bad." She laughed, clearly amused at my face. I made another face and she cracked up all over again.

Goodness my sister was so childish.

The fun soon came to an end when my sisters face contorted with pain. Tears gathering in her eyes and she let out a scream.

With wide eyes I leapt to my feet and ran to her. What was happening?!

It's August 7th Nevaeh. My wolf pointed out. No shit no no. She's shifting in her room! My sister let out another pained cry, and I began to hear the popping and snapping of her bones rearranging themselves.

"Deep breath Addi. You aren't human." I whispered, rubbing my fingers through her hair. She gave me a pained look before screaming again.

A few moments later, and this beautiful, pure, white wolf with bright green eyes staring up at me.

A bent down and smiled At the smaller wolf, my eyes turning gold as I allowed my wolf to speak to my sisters wolf

Hi, my name is Akira, the human is Nevaeh. Addison's sister, what's your name? Akira spoke with a soft tone. Careful not to scare the smaller wolf.

My name is Lila. The white wolf said happily, her tail wagging happily. With a grin, Akira back up and allowed me to take control again, and I stood up straight.

I sat down on the bottom of her bed and allowed the two souls to learn more about each other. A grin on my face at how mature my sister had become in a matter of days.

Arden's POV

I made sure to hurry myself home this time, I didn't need to worry my little mate, I hated seeing her upset. I know it sounds silly, but when she's upset, nobody happy.

As quiet as I could I opened our bedroom door and slipped inside before shutting it again lightly, slowly tiptoeing to the bed, only to find that when I sunk into the soft mattress, she wasn't there. Her scent was old, maybe from this morning, she never came in here.

Panic flooded through me as I leapt to my feet, twisting my head every which way, hoping, praying that I'd see her blonde hair, her luring green eyes, hoping to get a whiff of that addicting scent of hers, and everything would be okay. It never came. I tore apart the bed, looking through the sheets, the blankets, I know it seemed silly but she was small, she could be hiding literally anywhere! I ran into the bathroom, the scent of her in that room was faded even more.