Rebellion

^^^^^(Yes I'm aware that the feet are probably 3 girls but pretend one is Tristens xD)^^^^

*edited*

Chapter 14

Quick A/N:

Oh my gosh guys thank you so much for over 3k reads!! You have no clue how motivated and happy that makes me! Ok ok I'm with the story, here ya go my smol beans.

Nevaeh's POV•

I let out a laugh at something Alaina said, I was only halfway paying attention (as usual).

We were sprawled across Arden and I's room. I was sprawled on the bed, Alaina was sprawled across the beanbag chair, and Tristen was on the floor on some pillows and blankets.

Of course I locked the door, I'm not dumb. Arden would just randomly walk in and we wouldn't want that happening, this is our night. Besides the fact I really, really did NOT want to speak with Arden after the incident downstairs.

"Hey Vae." I heard Alaina say, not looking up from her phone.

"What now evil one?" I rolled my eyes at her. Goddess what does she have up her sleeve this time...

"Wanna sneak out?"

My head shot up, and I gave her this look that said are you stupid or something?!

Tristen's head shot up too, but in a different reaction. He grinned and violently nodded his head. I groaned, of course that idiot would agree to her stupid plans. Get me killed why don't you!

"We should go to the beach house!" He said quickly, and quite loudly. Which made me shush him with a glare. He's seriously going to be the death of me!

"Are you crazy Lain?" I whispered, obvious panic flooding my face. It was one thing to invite them here without warning, but to sneak out?

She nodded her head, an evil smirk on her pretty face. Of freaking course.

"Please Nevaeh." She said, using my nickname name, using an odd Spanish accent. Her accent was on point, I mean sometimes she copied/mimicked me. That was usually my go-to accent before I came here, then I used French in memory of my mom.

I let out a groan.

"Fine, but we just got the weekend." I muttered and she and Tristen both jumped up with a victory shriek.

"Would you shut it?" I snarled, not too loud, But stern enough, goddess we wouldn't need him to barge into my room at this time!

They both nodded quickly, a satisfied grin on each of their faces as we began to pack my stuff.

                 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

An hour later and we had gotten everything I needed, an hour later we had arrived. At 7:30PM. Idiots. If we go to a beach house I expect to swim but i'm not swimming when it's this freaking cold out.

They brought my stuff into the beach house and I pulled out my phone, setting it down on the nightstand, plugging in my charger to the outlet and setting my earbuds down next to my phone.

We all shared a rather large room, this is what the beach house looked like.