Alternate Ending

I couldn't stop thinking about how the story would end in an alternate world, so here ya go!

{still during the war}

Nevaeh's POV•

I received the desperate mindlink from Arden, and I growled. Before tackling one of the rogue's that was sprinting towards Tristen. With a snarl I snapped his neck, and he fell to the ground.

"Go! Attack!" I shouted, and the pack that followed me nodded, before spreading out and attacking every rogue, every traitor.

Several murders later, I was met with The Rogue King's Mate. Or chosen one you could say, she was glaring at me, but yet she was also smirking evilly.

"Hello Weak Luna."

A roar ripped itself from my chest and I tackled the She-wolf to the ground. My eyes were black. I shifted into a wolf, Half Athena and Half Akira. I guess they decided to work together. My wolf had the wings of Athena, and the build. Everything else was Akira, the moon tattoo below my eye, the eye color in general. The fur, and the expertise in tackling and sneaking.

I whipped out the knife from my boot and stabbed her side, before she ripped it out of her chest and somehow snapped it. I was so surprised by her strength, all I could do was pin her to the ground. The RK's Mate growled and sank her canines into my left paw, causing me to screech. She flipped us over.

"You make The Dark Moon Pack weak. He might as well have a cat as a Mate." She spat, and I saw red. At the same time tears gathered in my eyes.

"You are useless Nevaeh. You are the Broken Luna. And you always will be."

I was so sidetracked, that I hadn't noticed her claws deep into my flesh, her black eyes and her hands gripping my throat, making my world have black spots. She shifted back to human form to choke me, to strangle me.

"Goodbye you witch."

"Goodbye."

The RK's Mate neck was snapped, and she fell to the ground, releasing my neck and allowing me to inhale sharply.

Connor helped me up, his eyes studying me carefully.

"You good?"

I nodded and waved him away.

"Thank you Connor."

He shot me a smile before dashing away to team up with his mate.

That's a good idea.. I need to get to Arden.

I howled and sprinted away towards him, I could barely feel the ground beneath my feet as I ran, I didn't stop until my Mate came into sight. He was fighting multiple rogues, and I got a grin on my face as he scratched one of their throats, the male sunk to the ground.

Go Arden.

I was hit on my shoulder blades, right where the long scar from Reefs father was, and I cried out in pain.

The RK stood behind me, and evil smirk on his face.

"Hello Broken one."

Why does everyone call me Broken?! It infuriates me!

I inhaled before whirling around and cutting his side with my claw, a slight whimper wiggling it's way from his mouth. It made me laugh.
RK narrowed his eyes at me, and tackled me to the ground, and I yelped at the sudden pressure of my newly opened scar. RK laughed at me.

"Such a weakling.. such a shame that Arden is stuck with you, the Broken Luna. Goddess Reefs Dad should've kept you forever, after you killed his father he shouldn't of let you go. Too bad he was too busy grieving over the death to realize you escaped. Thank goddess Kylan joined my pack, right?"