Questions

*edited*

Chapter 23

Nevaeh's POV

Kylan and I had shifted back to our human forms, I'd been giving a tank and shorts while Lan had boxers.

The silence was so awkward, so I was the first one to break it, I just couldn't stand it anymore.

"Why were you trying to get me to leave Arden?" I was straight forward. We wanted answers.

"Oh honey, I don't want you to fall in love with me. You were doing that on your own." Kylan chuckled, and I shook my head quickly.

"No. That wasn't me."

"But it was."

"I said it wasn't me!"

"Then Who was it? Hm? Was it Akira? Was it your 3rd wolf that hasn't surfaced yet? Who the hell was it Vae." Kylan growled, defending himself and earning me a glare from Arden. I groaned and leapt at Kylan, tackling him to the ground.

"Stop confusing me damnit!" I cried. My eyes darkening, I've had enough. He needs to stop with his stupid tricks.

"Oh, But I'm not confused you dear. That's all you. I'm just here to take you with me, just like you've always wanted. Or at least that's what you told me." He chirped, and I gave him a confused look. Someone gripped my wrist and I turned to look at Arden, his eyes now black as he yanked me off of Kylan and over to him.

"Is this true?" He asked quietly, and I shook my head violently.

"No no no. It's not true-"

"Oh, Arden. You should've heard her before you came here. She was going to come with me, she was going to leave you."

Gabrielle gave a low growl, directed towards Kylan. That isn't true.

"Come on Vae, we can enforce your dreams and run away together. Forget about him." He said softly, luring me in. Tears sprung my eyes and I shook my head.

"Get. Out of. Here." I snapped, my eyes watering as I closed them, trying to collect myself.

"Fine. Your loss babe, and Arden, I'm leaving the pack to join the rogues." Kylan snarled, before turning around and shifting back into his gorgeous brown wolf.

With a deep breath I turned my head to look at Arden. He was glaring at me, anger radiating off of him. Oh goddess, why won't he believe me? He never does, does he not trust me?

"Why won't you trust me."

"I trust you, it's him I don't trust-"

"No. I can see it in your eyes, your blaming me for this! Whatever you saw when you came over to find us, that wasn't me! Okay I don't know what the hell he was doing to me but that wasn't me! Why won't you freaking believe me?!" I yelled, my temper sky rocketing over the category 'pissed'. I was infuriated!

"Stop yelling. I'm aware that he was doing some weird shit to you but you should've stopped it! Goddess Vae, I mean don't get my wrong I love you but.."

"But what? Now you gonna reject me?"

His blue eyes saddened as he looked at me, but he didn't nod or shake his head, not a word came out of his mouth. He was silent, and I hated that even more then an actual answer.

What did I do wrong?

Nothing, he's just concerned and freaking out. Give him time. My wolf said, trying to reason with me. I just shook my head sadly.

"Say no more Arden." I whispered, and turned around. He gripped my shoulders.

"I, Arden Zae Bayne,-"

"Stop!" I screamed, and in my mind I watched in horror as my wolf whined, turned around, and ran away. She didn't come back after that, Akira just ran.

"I-"

"Stop it Arden! You've done enough damage already!" I snarled, whirling around, and running back home. Tears streaming down my face.

           ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd Person's POV

Kylan was kneeled down in front of the king of rogues. Bowing his head to him, being submissive to the lean King.

"My king, I've found you a wonderful mate." Kylan spoke softly, careful not to upset him. He was fucking terrifying when you made him mad.

"Oh? You've finally found one I won't push away?"

Kylan looked up at him, but didn't meet his eyes, it was said to be disrespectful. So, instead he just nodded.

"Her name is Nevaeh Renae Grace, she's a Luna. Her mate is Alpha Arden Zae Bayne. I also think she's special, the Onyx Luna."

The kings eyes lit up as he realized what the young warrior had just said. The thought of the girl he says to be Luna made him happy. She was the one for him. He would do anything and everything to get her.

"Go on Kylan. You're doing great." He mused, thinking of the strange girl.

"Well sir, she's got this blonde hair and bright startling green eyes. Her laugh sounds like music to people's ears, but she's also had a rough path. I've read her mind sir, she calls herself the Broken Luna."

"Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. It's great to have a half werewolf half Vampire in this pack, you've earned your stay young man. My new top warrior and spy."

Kylan lit up at his words. Glad he had decided to recruit himself to this unlawful king.

"She has powers too I believe sir, I don't know it's hard to read but in her mind she's mentioned them. She's in love with her mate, but that'll be an easy fix with mind games sir, I almost succeeded in getting her to come with me."

The King nodded at Kylan, his smile widening. This girl was definitely for him, he would have her.

"I'll get her no matter what it takes my dear Kylan, now please, do me a favor and keep telling me things about her. She sounds like a wonderful queen, and if she mates. I'll just have her kids, of course, her children." The King laughed, his laugh so deep and loud that Kylan nearly jumped out of his skin, but quickly regained posture and began to laugh along with the King of the Rogues.

This was a nasty game, but both were eager to play.