Im not Scared

*edited*

Chapter 21

Addison's POV

It's been a week that Reef has been in a coma. When Nevaeh first told me he was my mate, I refused to believe it. I denied it. The longer he was asleep, the more and more I started to warm up to him. I wanted him to wake up, I wanted to be the first person he saw.

His mate.

Nevaeh says he's human, though I am not sure. My wolf tells me sometimes she can feel his wolf, and other times there's no trace of it.

I gave a sigh, before releasing his hand and standing up. My stomach growled in protest. I should probably get an apple or something. As I turned to leave, hot fiery tingles shot up my body, causing me to shriek. I'm such a girl when it comes to surprises, I get scared easily.

The tingles shot up from my wrist, that's where I was being grabbed, with wide eyes I turned and came face to face with my mate.

             ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Reef's POV

Darkness. That's all I saw at first. Wasn't I dead?

Electric currents were buzzing up my left arm, someone held my hand. But it turned cold, the person gave a sigh and stood up.

That's when I woke up. Goddess she was beautiful, and I couldn't even see her face. Before I could stop myself, my hand shot out. I grabbed her wrist. I was satisfied as the electric currents returned, and her whole body froze.

She turned and faced me, and oh my goddess she's so gorgeous. She's perfect. At the same time we both whispered the same word.

"Mate."

           ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

And back to the actual story!

Nevaeh's POV

I sat Indian style in front of Arden, on the counter. He was making me breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and of course coffee. Which sat in my hands. My stomach growled in protest, which reminds me I should bring something to Adia. Not right now, but soon. Goddess she's been stuck by Reefs side for the past week, he's shown no signs of waking up.

I was scared to tell her he may not make it.

Soon, my thought were shattered as Arden turned to face me with a grin, and handed me a plate of food. I shrieked like a little girl and took the plate, slipping off the counter and sitting myself on the bar stool.