Resolved

*edited*

Chapter 10

Nevaeh's POV

It had been a month. One month since I found out about me being the Onyx Luna. Nothing seemed out of the normal, it almost seemed like I wasn't the Onyx Luna. My wings had shifted from my human side to my wolf side, which I was thankful for. It took a lot of clothes to freaking hide those things!

"Vae. Earth to Nevaeh!"

I turned my head to side, wide eyed.

"Huh? I mean yes?"

"You zoned out for a second."

My best friends watched me in awe, I just realized that Tristen had his arm wrapped around my waist to keep me from falling over. My eyes darted over to Arden. He was glaring as Tris, jealousy etched on his face. Alaina waved her hand in my face.

"Quit zoning Vae! We have a act we need to perform!" She snapped, and in response I growled. I flipping growled. At my best friend.

Her eyes widened slightly and she stepped back, Tris's grip tightened. Arden growled. I growled. Goddess it was a battle.

Tristen released me and sighed, his eyes wandering towards Arden.

"Guys let's just do this." I sighed, and stepped forward, forcing a smile onto my face. Tristen and a small group of other people held me up, higher over the other flyers. Alaina was in the air too, not as high.

I counted to 3 aloud and all the flyers were tossed into the air, doing tricks and just spinning in the air before landing back in the arms of our support.

I slid out of the groups arms and walked over to Arden, he had this glint in his eyes and I could tell he was thinking or talking to someone through the link. My hand brushed his and in one second, he gripped my arm and snarled, his opposite hand curling around my throat. I widened my eyes but a growl escaped my lips in defense. It took a second for Arden to realize, and when he did, he released and dropped me. I sank to the ground, my hand lightly on my throat, tears pricked my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Mi Amor." He said quickly, helping me up and planting a kiss on my forehead. I relaxed myself and the pain faded, I had healed quickly.

"It's okay. I just didn't want to hurt you." I saw softly, after I had realized I could have actually seriously hurt him. Even though he was the one choking me, I could've used my powers. I could have killed him. He chuckled softly.

"We've gotta go pop tart."

I nodded and turned around, running towards the locker room to change into a new outfit and yet again, fix my hair.

 When I walked back out, Arden smiled at me and with a wink, he looped his arm over my shoulders and we both walked out of the gymnasium, towards the pack

When I walked back out, Arden smiled at me and with a wink, he looped his arm over my shoulders and we both walked out of the gymnasium, towards the pack. A real smile on my face this time as I danced around in the rain with my one and only. But my mood changed quickly.