And then some

*edited*

Chapter 13

Nevaeh's POV

I was so so unbelievably bored. I had never been so bored in my entire life, which is a long time.

"Arden can I please wander around the house." I whined, slumping down in the bean bag chair.

"Why?"

"Because I'm fucking bored you idget!"

He glanced up at me, eyebrow raised,
noticing my nickname for him, and let out a long sigh. I could see he was thinking about it, seeing as his eyes weren't focused on any particular thing. After a few minutes they focused back onto me.

"Fine. But if I hear you leave-"

"Yeah yeah." I groaned out, standing up and running out of the room. I dashed down the stairs, nearly tripping. Shrieking, I gripped the railing and leapt down the last stair.

"Luna!"

I turned my head to see one of the higher ranks, the Delta, standing in front of me. Wide eyed.

"Yes Delta?"

"Oh. Please call me Jordan."

I nodded, feeling a warm blush spread across my face

I nodded, feeling a warm blush spread across my face. I am unusually shy when it comes to meeting new people. It's just something I became accustomed too when they took me.

"Call me Nevaeh."

He nodded curtly, then gave bow. Before slowly walking towards Arden's office, up the Stairs.

I ran into the kitchen, sitting myself down onto the counter, and pulling out my iPhone. Quickly, I dialed a number.

"Hey, are you free?"

Tristen gave a small laugh.

"I'm in school silly."

"I'll get you out, Is Alaina there?"

I heard some static and then another voice.

"Vae?? Hey!"

"Hey Lain! You cool with getting out of class?"

I heard her shriek with excitement. Who am I kidding? Of course she's down with it. That girl is such a rebel.

"Hell yea girly!"

"Alright, I'll get a limousine for you and Tris okay?"

She giggled with excitement and I knew she was nodding.

"Cool!"

Then I hung up, slamming my phone down and yelling for one of the guards. Two men came to my beckoning call.

"Yes Luna?"

"I need one of you, or both, even better, to go pick up my friends from school."

"Uhh.. right now miss?"