Together Forever

*edited*

Chapter 19

Nevaeh's POV

He found me. Holy crap he actually found me!

Arden looked at my wrists, then noticed I was still clothed, a relived sigh leaving his mouth. He gingerly let me go and studied my body, I had bruises, cuts, and more scars covering my body. My eyes were sunken in, my hair was snarled and horrible, I looked incredibly thin to the point you could see my ribs and spine.

I was a mess.

"What did he do to you my love.?" He whispered, so only I could hear him.

I couldn't even reply, I had instant tears in my eyes and I lost my voice. Suddenly, Arden was tackled off of me by Reef. There was grunting and snarling involved.

"Stop it!" I somehow managed to choke out. Tears now streamed freely down my face. Blood was caked onto my dirty skin.

"Stop it right now!" My voice suddenly got extremely loud. My eyes turned yellow.

Guess who's back Nevaeh.

Akira. My wolf. She's back! With a small smirk I closed my eyes and allowed her to take full control. She immediately chose to shift. A snarl ripped itself from my chest, and both guys whipped their heads to face me.

Reefs jaw dropped, but was quickly replaced with a grin.

I got this adrenaline kick, and my wings unfurled and I snapped my chains off the wall, my canines bursted through my gums and I bit off the silver handcuffs.

I bit them.

I don't even know. All I know is, goddess I missed Akira.

Everything fell into place. My wolf howled in excitement and in revenge. Arden slowly stepped back, I wasn't going to hurt him, I kinda understand. Why he did this, his father. However, Arden tackled him to the ground. He tore at him, breaking through the skin. He bit and snarled and tore him apart.

Nevaeh, I'm the moon goddess. You need to stop this right now! The voice was soft, yet commanding. It rang in my ears and I was obliged to listen. Reef is to be important to you. You'll see.

I leapt forward, shifting back to human form, and yanking Arden off of the boy. Reef was still alive, but barely.

"You cannot kill Reef, Arden. We will bring him home and to the pack doctor to be fixed up."

I was pulled into a hug, a rather tight one. I hugged Arden back, my eyes fluttered shut and within moments, I was fast asleep.

           ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I woke up in our bed, Arden was no where to be seen.

Again.

Except this time, rose petals surrounded me and the lights were dim. Soft music played, just barely over a hum. A saw a note on the bed next to me.

Come downstairs my love.

I've missed you so so much, I need to be With you 26/9. I love you till the end of the world my queen, and even after that, I'll love you some more.

~Arden

I felt my heart ache. God I loved him so so so much.

I rushed into the bathroom, brushing my hair into a loose ponytail and throwing on some nude makeup. I just wanted to get downstairs to him. There was a note on the mirror.