9

"Please just come it'll be fun" Anthony begs, trying to make me go in the hot tub which is in the back yard.

"But it's so cold outside and I didn't even bring a bathing suit" I couldn't be bothered moving from my position on the couch.

"It's not cold once you get in and just wear your underwear"

"Okay fine"

"Yess"

I stand up and go upstairs to my room where I take of all my clothes except my underwear. I then grab my robe out of my suitcase and put it on as well as getting a towel from my bathroom.

I go back downstairs to see Anthony standing at the back door with a pair of swimshorts on and a towel.

"Right, I've turned it on but we need to run quickly across the snow" he says and unlocks the door. "You ready?"

I nod.

He pulls the door open and we both race to the hot tub, the snow freezing our feet. Once we we reach it we quickly pull of the cover and I take off my robe and put in on the side along with the towels. Then I slip into the hot, bubbly water.

"Ahh" I sigh relaxing into the water. It was weird to be in warm water when there was snow all around us.

"Told you you'd like it" Anthony smiles at me. "Now tell me, how are you really doing?"

"I don't know. I feel like there's no point to my life now that I'm not even gonna be here in a years time"

"Don't think like that Kenz. You never know what's gonna happen. The doctors could have been wrong"

"Maybe" I say doubtfully. "I'm sure I'll find out when I go back to the hospital"

"Are you sure you don't wanna tell Jake and Chance? They're being kinda ignorant and it's really annoying"

"Nah I just wanna forget for a bit. I feel like it's gonna be kind of stressful once everyone knows cause they're just gonna be asking me if I'm okay all the time"

"Sorry that's what I'm doing" he says looking guilty. "I just want you to know that i'm always here for you Kenz. Always. You can talk to me about anything"

I swear he is the kindest person i have ever met.

"Thank you Anthony" I give him a small smile. "But can you promise me something?"

He nods.

"Promise me that you won't fall for me. I don't want you to get hurt"

"I can't promise that Kenz" he somes closer to me, making me nervous. "It's already too late" He leans in and i close my eyes as our lips meet. His fingers run through my hair and we start making out.

After a few seconds i pull away and he smiles at me causing me to smile back at the pure sight of his dimples.

"I finally got my kiss" he whispers as he wraps his arms round me and sits down on the seat, pulling me on top of him.

"I'm being serious, Anthony. This can't happen. I'll be gone in less than a year and i can't let you fall in love with me then be left alone"

"Nothing you say is gonna change my mind. I want you so fucking badly, Mackenzie and i want to spend the rest of your life with you. I want you to have the best experience of life before you go and i want to have it with you" He says looking deep into my eyes. "That's if you feel the same way..."

"I do but Anthony i can't ju-"

"I don't care. I dont care if i get completely heartbroken. I've liked you for so long and i can't wait any longer"

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been surer of anything in my life. Just let me love you"

I don't say anything. i just lean in and kiss him again.

We stay in the hot tub for a long time just talking and kissing, a lot. By the time we get out Chance and Jake are back and its already dark out.

"Oh god. Here we go again" Anthony mutters as i open the back door to go inside.

"There you guys are" Jake says "We were just about to come and find you. What were you doing in the hot tub?" He smirks.

"What normal people do in a hot tub" Anthony says beggining to get annoyed.

"Yeah we can see that" Chance laughs pointing at my neck. Shit. Anthony must of given me a hickey when one of our kisses had got really heated.

"Anthonyy. You said there was nothing there" I say lightly slapping his arm.

"Sorry" He laughs.

"So you guys are officialy dating then?" Jake asks.

"No" I say rubbing my hair with my towel.

"We're unofficialy dating" Anthony smirks. "Aren't we babe?" He nudges my side.

I shake my head trying not to smile.

"But seriously" Anthony says getting serious "Don't go telling your vlog. We want to keep whatever we are lowkey for a bit"

"I'll try" Jake shrugs "But I can't promise anything" He smirks. "Anyway we're going out for food in an hour so you lovebirds better go get ready"

I turn and walk up the stairs with Anthony following me.

"I'm sorry about them" He says running a hand through his hair as we reach the top of the stairs "They can be so annoying about me and girls sometimes"

"It's fine" I smile "Boys will be boys"

He smiles back at me and pulls me in for a kiss.

"I love seeing you smile" he says hugging me.

***

Instagram

Liked by imanthonytruj, Imchancesutton and 657,382 others

Mackenziebrown: Big Bear is beautiful🐻😍 @imanthonytruj

View all 6,282 comments

Tessabrooks: Aww this is so cute💞Wish I was there😢

Imanthonytruj:💙💙

Jakepaul: How can you tell Big Bears beautiful when you're staring at Tony?🤔😂

Mackenziebrown:
Me too☹️ @Tessabrooks
💙💙 @imanthonytruj
Shhh you @Jakepaul

Loganpaul: All I gotta say is... SMASH😏