The Second Year

One year down, one more to go, except this time it would be much harder. Izuku's exercise routine was expanded, adding 4 sets of 10 crunches, along with 3 sets pull-ups (20 per set). If that wasn't enough, Izuku had weights in his training gear, making everything even harder. His training gear weighs 60 kilograms. But in an impressively short time, he had gotten used to the weights and the new procedures. Now they were training for the physical examination of UA.

"You see kid, once you get into the hero course, you have to take a physical examination. They'd test your speed, grip strength, agility, and a bunch of others. Since my quirk can't really help you with those, your gonna have make up for it with your natural strength. So take this softball *gives softball* and throw it as far as you can." Then he pulls out a phone (?). "I'll measure the distance with this" he says while pointing to the gadget.

Izuku threw the ball with all of his might.

"57.4 meters."

Izuku was shocked when he heard that number. He expected it to be bigger.

"Don't worry kid, that was no ordinary softball. In fact, it weighed over 50 times a normal softball. But that's pretty impressive still."

Then they tested his other statistics for three months. Then they had combat training, which was considerably harder since Izuku had weights in his clothes, for the next 3 months. Then they started working on their academic skills for the next 2 months. Then it was the final stretch, 4 months left of training before the UA entrance exam. So what Carlos did was he quadrupled the weights and made Izuku clean the beach. It seemed impossible, yet he accomplished it anyway. Then it was the day of the exam, around 4 hours before Izuku had to be at UA.

"Kid, no words can describe how proud of you I am. You've exceeded all of my expectations and beat all my challenges. As a reward for you accomplishments, I added a punching bad in your room, and I made this for you." He said as he pulled a box the size of a book from his bag.

He opened it to see a hero suit, made especially for him. It was much like the second hero suit he had in the anime/manga, except the suit was a darker shade of green, it had built in knee pads and elbow pads, and the material seemed reinforced.

"It's fire proof, water proof, shock absorbent, and insulated. Figured it would help you. But don't wear it until you get into UA, got it?"

"Thanks Carlos."

"No problem kid, now go out there and kick some ass! Go even further..."

"PLUS ULTRA!" They yelled in unison.

*time skip*
It was 2 hours before the exam. Izuku was walking by his old school, thinking of how far he's come. Then he went under a tunnel and was attacked by a sludge monster.

"Nice body kid. Now if you don't mind... IM TAKING IT!!" The sludge monster said while charging at him.

Izuku quickly dodged and activated Apoptosis. Soon, the monster began to notice he was..shrinking? Then the monster launched tentacles of sludge at him. But they were disintegrated before they could even touch him.

"WHAT THE HELL!? WHY CANT I TOUCH YOU?!"

"It's my quirk dumbass."

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"

"TEXAS SMAAASH!"

A huge gust knocked Izuku back a few meters, the moment he got up, he saw All Might carrying a plastic bottle where the sludge monster was trapped inside.

"Are you okay there my boy?"

"I'm fine, the monster couldn't even touch me because of my quirk. Hey, is that steam coming from your body?" He said while pointing to All Might's arm.

'Shit! I'm out of time, I need to get out of here fast!' "Well, I have to go"

"Wait! Can I at least have an autograph first?" He asked while pulling out a notebook.

"Aw what the heck!" All Might said while signing. But suddenly, the moment he wrote the last letter, he turned back to his weak form.

"What the hell?" Izuku asked.

"ARGH! Dammit! I ran out of time! Listen kid, can you keep this a secret? The world wouldn't feel so safe if they knew what my true form is."

"Sure, but I have one more question. What the fuck happened to All Might?"

So, Toshinori explained his powers and his injury.

"Okay, I understand, your secret is safe with me. Now if you don't mind, I have to be at UA for the entrance exam." Izuku said while running off.