Work Placement

Normal classes started again, all the students arrived, went to their seats, and Aizawa arrived.

"So today we'll be discussing your work placements." Aizawa said while writing all the students names on the board and how many votes they got from professional heroes. Izuku had 21, then Bakugo and Todoroki had 20, and Uraraka had 1. Uraraka was so excited that she began to shake Iida harder than his cellphone did whenever it rang. Then they were all given sheets of paper containing a form for their chosen work placement. Izuku was reviewing the names of the heroes that voted for him and noticed one that caught his eye, Carlos. 'It can't be him can it? I thought his hero name was Atosis...' Izuku thought to himself.

"You'll also be making your hero names today, since I am in no place to judge, Midnight here will judge them." He said while Midnight entered the room.

*time skip*
It was time for their lunch break. All of them had decided their hero names. The rest of the day passed by and Iida, Uraraka, and Izuku were walking home. Once they went their separate ways, Izuku ran into Carlos.

"Hey kid, did you see the vote I gave ya?"

"Yeah, but isn't your hero name Atosis?"

"Nah, not anymore. After A LOT of paperwork, I had it changed to my regular name, it's not like the villains will find out anyway. Ever since 2 weeks ago, I am the nameless hero, Carlos. So... Am I working with you?"

"Yes... But I was skeptical at first, since I didn't know if it was your or not..."

"Yeah, sorry about that, but hey! You get to come with me to Hosu!"

Then they parted ways and spent the rest of the day doing their own thing.