Izuku vs Todoroki

They both went to the battleground and chose their stances. Izuku was simply standing there, anticipating Todoroki's moves. Then, the ground around Todoroki froze, and he sent a pillar of ice towards him. Before the attack could reach, the ice shattered and disintegrated thanks to Izuku's quirk. Then Todoroki shot two pillars, then three, then four, but they ended up the same, they couldn't even touch him. Any attempt to freeze Midoriya was countered. He would break out of the ice or destroy it before it could reach him. This went on for a bit and you could see a small hint of panic in Todoroki. Then Midoriya went on the offensive. he jumped at the ice user and executed combo after combo. Todoroki managed to dodge and block for only so long before he got hit once, then came two more hits, then three. Then he was sent back with a superman punch followed by a jumping high knee.

"If your planning to fight me with only half your strength, then you've already lost." Izuku says. "My quirk can break your ice the moment you create it."

"Shut up" Todoroki replied while launching more and more attacks at Izuku, only for them to be dodged, blocked, countered. The battle got more intense from there. Todoroki managed to get a few good hits, but they weren't enough to keep Izuku down.

"Your Endeavor's son right? That's why you have the fire quirk?" Izuku asked. "It's none of my business to poke around with this but, if your not using your other side simply for your grudge against him, you have one more thing to learn." Izuku said while landing a 12 hit combo. "It's your power, not his" Izuku said while landing the last punch.

Suddenly, Todoroki got back up to his feet, then his left side was engulfed with flames.

"That's more like it." Izuku said with a smirk. Then they clashed once more, with the fight getting more intense. Then, Todoroki jumped towards Izuku, sticking out his hand.

"Thank you for this Midoriya, but I still have to win"

Then Izuku jumped as well, activating his quirk to disintegrate anything within a one meter radius of him. He was prepping for an all out superman punch. Cementoss and Midnight tried stopping them but to no avail. The forces of them colliding was so powerful that a giant explosion shook the ring. Once the smoked cleared, Todoroki was out of bounds while Izuku had a broken arm.

"The winner of this match... Izuku Midoriya!"