Combat Practice

Another day in UA, or so they thought...

"I AM WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

"ALL MIGHT!?" The class yelled in unison.

Then All Might told them to change into there hero suits and meet him outside. Izuku put on his specially made costume. He was the last one to get there, so he hasn't seen what everyone else's costumes look like. Then he saw Uraraka's, his nose bled but it didn't show since his mask wasn't see through. 'She's hot! No! Don't think about that!' He thought to himself.

"Wow! Yours looks so cool Deku!" Ochako exclaimed. "I should have been specific with what I wanted, now I'm in a skintight jumpsuit..." Ochako said looking a bit embarrassed.

"UA's the best" said the short student wearing purple (A.K.A. Mineta)

*time skip*
Izuku and Ochako entered the building. They were paired up against Bakugo and Iida.

'Knowing Bakugo, he'd probably ditch Iida and go ahead to beat me up!' "Ochako.."

"Yes?"

"Bakugo is probably searching for us right now, so if he finds us, I want you to run away and find the weapon, got it?"

"Yes.."

It wasn't soon before Bakugo found them. "DEKU!" He shouted.

"Run" he said to Ochako.

She nodded in response and went the opposite direction.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE SUPER STRENGTH?!" Bakugo shouted while charging at him.

Izuku swiftly dodged but was hit from behind with another explosion. 'He's using his explosions as a smoke screen'

They continued to fight. Explosions going everywhere. Izuku had landed a lot of punches and even arm dragged him.

"STAY STILL YOU FUCK!!" Bakugo screamed while launching more explosions at him. Lucky for him that all of them hit. While Izuku was stunned, he prepped his grenade looking bracers for a giant blast. "These bracers are meant to contain the sweat from my arms so I can make giant blasts! If they made it like I asked them to..." he said while putting his hand on the pin"

"Young Bakugo! You'll kill him!" All might yelled through his earpiece

"HE WONT DIE IF HE DODGES!" He said then he pulled the pin, sending a giant blast in Izuku's direction. It was so powerful that the explosion could be felt through the entire building.

"Thanks for the info" Izuku said from behind him.

"?!"

Then, his bracers broke into pieces suddenly. Then Izuku swiftly grabbed him, and suplexed him. Then he rolled backwards still holding on to Bakugo, and suplexed him again. Izuku then swiftly knocked him out and began searching for Ochako.

"Uraraka, where are you?" He asked to his earpiece.

"I found the weapon, but sadly, Iida is guarding it and he found me..."

"What floor are you on?"

"Fifth"

Then he jumped up and broke the ceiling heading straight for the fifth floor. The next thing you know, he was in the same room as them.

"Aha! It seems your partner has arrived!" Iida said while (trying to) laughing evilly.

Then suddenly...

BANG!!

"DEKU! You bastard!!"

"Shit, he woke up"

"What are we going to do?"

"Get to the weapon, I'll distract them."

And so, Izuku charged at both of them while Ochako was headed for the weapon. He tried doing whatever he could to defend her. But, he couldn't handle both of them at once. Just when Iida was about to reach Uraraka, Izuku activated his quirk and made the entire floor collapse. When everyone rose from the rubble, they saw that Ochako was floating with the weapon.

"HERO TEAM.. WINS!!"

"That... That fucking NERD!!" Bakugo charged at Izuku in rage and hit him with the strongest explosion he could make. Izuku took it head on. And once the smoke cleared, Bakugo was on the floor unconscious from exhaustion. Iida was hiding behind a fairly large piece of rubble, and Uraraka was running towards Izuku. Izuku was trying to stay conscious, but he blacked out from the burns.

He woke up a few hours later and went back to class covered in bandages. Uraraka was the first to reach him, with the other students following her asking how he was holding up. And soon, the day ended. Izuku was walking home with only Uraraka this time.

"Thanks by the way... For protecting me."

"No problem. It's what heroes do."