The Entrance Exam

"This is it." Izuku says while looking at the gates of UA. He was confident he would pass. He knew that the two years of training would help.

"Move out of the way Deku." A pissed of Bakugo says shoving him out of the way.

"Hehe. Same as always." Izuku said. "Well, here it is. My first step at becoming a hero." He said while walking towards the gates. As he got in, he tripped. "Aw shit." He says bracing for impact, which never came. "The fuck?" He asks. He realizes he's floating. "What the hell?!"

"Sorry!" He heard a girl say beside him. "I used my quirk without asking. But it would be bad luck if you fell on the first day." She said while giving him a smile then walking away.

A grin appeared on his face. 'Well whaddaya know? I just talked to a girl!' Then he continued to walk in. He reached the auditorium where Present Mic came out and explained the test.

*time skip*
Izuku was at his assigned area. Then he noticed the same chestnut haired girl that helped him before. 'Oh it's her. Maybe I should go talk to her. But then again, she could be psyching herself up. I don't want to be burden to her right? But it's just to say thank you, but then again....' He was lost in thought. Before he knew it, he started a mumble storm. Everyone was staring at him. Then he noticed, stopped, and blushed from embarrassment.

"READY? STAAAART!" Present Mic yelled

Izuku quickly regained his thoughts and rushed in. He immediately destroyed 3 robots off the bat. Then came two more, and three more. After a few more run ins, he had a total score of 35 points. Then, that's when the 0 point bot appeared. Everyone was running away. Izuku was lost in thought once more asking himself if he should run or fight, since he CAN kill the thing. Right as he was about to walk the other direction, he heard a girls voice in pain. He looked behind and saw the girl once more, with her foot stuck in rubble.

Then without thinking, he rushed to her aid and immediately kicked off the rubble on her foot. He reached out his hand towards her while imitating her words

"It would be bad luck if you fell on your first day."

Then he heard the roar of the machine coming towards them. He looked back towards her and said

"Showtime."

Then he jumped practically 100 feet in the air. The robot attempted to hit him with its hand, but he missed and Izuku jumped off of its metal finger. Then he activated his quirk and focused it on the robot's head. He cocked his fist and yelled

"SUPERMAN PUNCH!"

And when the punch landed, the head broke into pieces and was detached from the body. Then the body started to explode and fall backwards. Then he started falling.

"SHIT! I didn't think this through! I've trained to handle falls from heights up to 40 ft in the air but I doubt I can handle THIS!" He screamed while approaching the ground. The next thing you know, he was slapped on his face. Then he started to float. The girl had saved him yet again. Then she started puking. "Thanks" he mumbled under his breath.

"TIME'S UP!" Present Mic yelled.

After a few minutes of processing what just happened, Izuku stood up, picked up the girl, and carried her to the nearest medical station. In this case, it was Recovery Girl.

"She could use your help" he says while gently laying her down so Recovery Girl could use her powers. Then he started walking away. She quickly came to. Then she started looking for him, but he was long gone by now.

"That kid is something else." Principle Nedzu says. "I want him in your class Aizawa"