Last Day of School (And a Game of Pocky)

During the next day of class, the people that failed the exams had a sad and depressed look on their face.

"Have fun at the summer camp guys, be sure to take pictures and tell us all about it..." They said in a gloomy tone.

Then, Aizawa and Carlos entered the room, making them go silent and return to their seat. "As you all know, we have a summer camp here at UA, all who passed the final exams get to go there." Aizawa said in his signature lazy tone. "And some of you didn't pass..." Carlos continued. "But, since all of you passed the written exam, and you did well in the exams I and the two heroines gave you... YOUR ALL GOING!" Carlos said in a cheery tone.

All the students who didn't pass were filled with joy and relief.

"BUT! You will be doing extra work during the camp to make up for your failed exams." Carlos said, making the gloom return to their faces. "Before we leave the entire day to you guys, we want to treat you to a little bit of entertainment, so everyone meet me outside." Carlos said before walking out of the class along with Aizawa.

*time skip*
Once the entire class was outside, they saw a type of tournament ring. (Basically the Cell Games Arena). Carlos was standing on one side while the two heroines were standing on the other. Carlos's watch beeped, then he pulled out a syringe and injected himself, catching Izuku and Lisa's attention. Then he threw it at Cementoss who was near by, and Cementoss put it in his pocket. Then the three teachers got into a fighting stance. Midnight picked up a hammer and ringed a boxing bell that was conveniently right beside her, signifying the start of the match. Clara started shrieking, causing Carlos to cover his ears. Lisa then warped behind him to land a solid hit on his head, which he blocked and countered. Then he rushed in Clara's direction and cocked his fist for an attack, but Lisa warped in front of him, stopping him in his tracks. Then Clara had to stop screaming to catch her breath.

"Really? That old unfair combo?" Carlos taunted while rolling up his sleeves.

Lisa responded by doing her signature warp chain, an attack where she would warp and hit and warp again and hit again, making sure her hits were very precise. If it weren't for Carlos's blocking and dodging, he would've been down by now. Then Clara started shrieking again, but this time, Carlos pulled a cloth from his pocket, covered his hand with it, and forced his hand into her mouth, shoving it down her throat. "MANDIBLE CLAW BITCH!" He shouted while forcing Clara to the ground. She couldn't shriek or fight back. She was losing air. But that's when Lisa warped behind him and kicked him in the back, but he activated his quirk, disintegrating the skin on her leg (and making it grow back immediately), causing her to stop midair, and shriek in pain.

After a few more seconds, Clara was out cold from loss of air. He then took his hand out of her mouth and threw the cloth away. "Guess it's just you and me..." He said, activating his quirk to destroy the weights in his clothes.

"I guess so." She said while cracking her knuckles. Then she warped behind him to kick his head, but the moment she teleported, he was gone, and reappeared behind her. "?!" She exclaimed. Then he kicked her in the head.

"I'm sorry, but was that what you were trying to do?" Carlos said with a smug face. Then he started a ten hit combo, followed by a twelve hit combo, followed by another ten hit combo. He landed every hit, and ended the massive combo with a nasty uppercut. She was stunned momentarily, giving him an opening for a big attack. "SUPERMAN PUNCH!" He yelled, jumping into the air and cocking his fist. Then he threw the punch which landed directly on the side of her head, making her vision a bit woozy and making her ears ring. She regained herself, and warped for another warp chain. He successfully blocked every hit, and landed a counterpunch on the last hit. "Either your just sloppy or the Philippine Heroics Academy's hero training was shit!" Carlos taunted. This caused her to get angry and started another warp chain, except she was warping at a much faster rate. It was a challenge for him but that's what made it fun. 'This speed is impressive, but let's see how long you can keep this up...' He thought to himself.

The more she went on, the more her head started to ache. She was losing stamina and was getting very dizzy. Her breathing turned ragged, but she didn't stop trying to attack. After a few minutes, she dropped to her knees and was panting heavily. Her face met Carlos's boot, and was knocked unconscious.

"That was fun" Carlos said to himself. Then he looked back to the class. "I hope you were taking notes, now get back to the dorms and lack up your stuff, all of you except for Izuku and Uraraka."

Then all of them left, leaving the two students in front of them. "I've already packed up both of your stuff for you, but I have something to tell you both. Since you both of you were lacking a requirement for my class (I will not say which), I need to give you guys enhancement. If you don't take it, you guys fail, if you do, you pass with flying colors."

"What do we have to do?" Uraraka asked.

A devious grin appeared on his face. "Play a game of Pocky with him" he says pointing at Izuku, making bothe of them blush.

"EH!? NANI!?"

"Here's a pack of cookies and cream Pocky. Now get to it! Or I'll be failing both of you."

Izuku was blushing heavily, but after looking at Carlos's expression, he knew that there was no getting out of it. Suddenly, Uraraka opened the pack and got one out. She placed the tip of one end in her mouth, and moved forward, signaling Izuku to do the same. After a minute of staying put, Izuku took a bite out, moving his head closer to Uraraka, making him blush deeper. Uraraka did the same, making her blush even deeper than he did. Then she took one more bite, making her face less than an inch away from his. They stood absolutely still, making Carlos grow impatient. Then Izuku took another bite, making his lips touch hers. They were stuck in this position, eyes wide open, both in a very deep blush. And then Uraraka closed her eyes and deepened the kiss. Izuku was surprised at first, but he did the same. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer while Uraraka wrapped her arms around his neck. Then Uraraka pushed her tongue to his teeth, begging for entry. The moment Izuku opened his mouth to let her in, she immediately began to seek dominance. That's when Izuku decided to wrestle back with his tongue. They were in an intense tongue wrestling match, and Izuku was overpowering her. He gained dominance and explored her mouth, leaving no stone unturned.

"Maybe we should do that~" Lisa teased, earning her a painful punch to the face.

"You rejected me remember?" He said in a cold voice before walking away. Her expression turned into one full of regret as she remembered the day she rejected him. But after looking back, she realized how wrong she was to do that. After spending a few minutes deep in thought, she noticed that the class was coming back. She looked at Izuku and Uraraka to see Izuku pinning Uraraka to the wall of the school, still continuing their intense make out session.

'They're getting really into it...' "Uh... Cementoss? Can you cover them up so Mineta and the others won't see?" She said.

Cementoss then manipulated the wall to turn into cement and wrap around the now making out couple. They were now inside the wall, hidden from view. Cementoss had left enough space to get a bit "comfy" in there just in case they decide to get any funny ideas, along with small cracks to let air flow in to the newly made chamber.

"Uh yo, where did Midoriya and Uraraka go?" Kaminari asked.

"Uh.... They went with Carlos for a make-up class" Lisa said.

Unknown to them, Carlos chipped away the other side of the wall and separated the two. "Jeez, if I had left you guys alone any longer, you might have screwed each other" he said making them both blush red from embarrassment. "Now get your stuff and go home. You might wanna buy some stuff for the summer camp as well..."

They nodded and went to their classmates. They couldn't even look at each other, as they were both a blushing mess.

"Hey, anyone wanna join me for a shopping trip?" Mina asked. "I'm kinda short on some stuff for the camp."

"Uh...... Sure" Izuku and Uraraka said in unison. Then Kaminari agreed along with Iida, Kirishima, Hagakure, Momo, and Jiro.

"Great! Let's all meet up at the mall in three hours! Sound good?" She asked. Everyone nodded in response and went home.