Nightmares and Visions

Carlos was lying there in his bed fast asleep, but you could see him shivering.

*In his mind*
Everything was jumbled up. It's like a toddler ripped a piece of newspaper and tried to put it back together again without checking if the parts match. The whole thing was random and a blur. At first he can hear cars whizzing by in a rainstorm, then he we see a flash of lightning. As the light died down, he could see a giant hand coming towards him, then proceeded to crush him under its weight. He struggled to break free, but as he did, he saw bodies on the floor. Each one was lying in its own puddle of blood. As he walked closer, he recognized the corpses. 'Mom, Dad, Izuku, Lisa...' He said in his head as he began to cry. Then a giant monster appeared behind him. He turned to see the monster's disembodied face.

"Make it stop...." Carlos said in a weak voice as he covered his ears. "MAKE IT STOP!!!" Then he saw a bright light heading staring for him.

*SCREECH* *BANG*

He opened his eyes to define himself lying on the floor with all of his bones broken. He was bleeding heavily and he was being surrounded by a group of people. Soon an ambulance had appeared with medics putting him on a stretcher and dragging him into the vehicle.

>Dream Shift
His bleeding, broken body was thrown into a wall. Then a figure walked to his direction with a bloody fist. The man had a deformed and horribly aged face that was filled with injuries. He was also wearing a nice, vintage suit. The man stopped in front of him and spoke.

"Any last words?" He asked. Then there was a large blast that made everything flash white. Then... Darkness.

"GAAAAH!!" He shouted rising from his bed. He looked around to find him in his cabin. He then realized he was in a puddle of his own sweat. He then went out and went up to his cabin roof to watch the stars of the night sky.

"Can't sleep too?" He asked as he sensed someone behind him.

"How'd you know I was here?" Lisa asked

"Trained hearing and smell." He said as he continued to admire the stars.

"Why are up this late?"

"I got something I haven't gotten in a long time." He replied

"And what would that be?" She asked

"A vision" he said as he continued watching the sky while enjoying the cold breeze of the night.

She paused for a moment. "Of what?" She asked.

"Death"