The Death of All for One

Carlos awoke in a dark room where he was covered in cold sheets. (A/N: song reference right there). He then noticed he was chained to the wall. Then All for One entered the room. He started having head pains as parts of his vision played throughout his head. AFO stood there for a few minutes as he watched Carlos suffer.

"My nightmare quirk is really something else" AFO said. "Do you know why you're here?" All for One asked.

"Because I killed your allies?"

"Correct. Now, do you know what I will do to you?"

"Torture me and then take my quirk?"

"Correct again. Now eat this *starts punching Carlos's face*."

This went on for hours until his face was filled with blood and bruises. 'From what I know, he's probably gonna end this with a cliche villain line' Carlos thought to himself. Then AFO punched him one more time before he extended his hand towards Carlos's face.

"Any last words?" AFO said.

'Of fucking course he goes with that. He should really stop with the cliches.' Then Carlos looked up with a smug grin on his face. He then started to glow and he too extended his hands.

"Delaware Smash"

JUST KIDDING. NO WAY IN HELL IM GIVING HIM ONE FOR ALL.

"Checkmate bitch" Carlos said as he glowed even brighter. "Natural Order: Mass Apoptosis" he says as he explodes, sending a giant wave that immediately vaporizes anything it touches. AFO died along with the villains. The entire building along with the ground it was based on was gone, leaving a giant crater. At the center was a heavily injured Carlos. "Bet ya didn't see that coming did you? Reader?"