One for All II

Izuku was rushed to the nearest hospital and was prepped for surgery. Meanwhile, Carlos was waiting outside the surgery room, sitting on a bench. Soon, Allmight (in his muscular form) arrived and sat next to him.

"Wait... Aren't you like, way past your time limit now?" Carlos asked Allmight.

"Well.... About two months ago, I had a surgery where they gave me a new stomach. It was a big risk considering the fact that I could've died, but luckily Recovery Girl was there as my insurance. Now, I can stay in my buff form for about 8 hours, 10 hours being the maximum time before my body automatically changes back." Allmight explained.

"Oh... And I guess you already heard what happened to Midoriya?"

"Yes, and I need to ask you something... When he injured himself, was his skin like... a dark shade of purple?"

"Well..... they weren't purple, but more on a light shade of magenta..." Carlos replied.

"I see.... I was hoping that due to his athletic build, he could already handle 100% of my power.... But based from what you just told me, he can only handle about 60% without injuring himself... If his body could only handle any lower, and he would've died for sure..."

"Huh, looks like I have to update his workout then..."

"Right... I was such a fool! Not only did I risk Izuku not being able to handle it, I didn't take into account that he would discharge One for All with his entire body..."

"Don't beat yourself up for it, I guess it didn't happen to you when you inherited it didn't it?"

Allmight nods in response. After a few minutes of silence, Allmight looks around for any cameras or people near by. Luckily there were none, so Allmight changed back into his skinny form. Then, after a few more minutes, they saw Uraraka walking down the hall.

"Uraraka? What are you doing here?" Carlos asked

"I'm worried for Deku.... I looked at what hospital the ambulance belonged to and changed my clothes then went here..."

"I see... Wanna wait with us?" Carlos asked.

"Yes..." Uraraka said before taking a seat beside the now skinny Allmight.

Allmight extended his hand to Uraraka. "My name is Toshinori Yagi. I'm Izuku's.... Uncle. Nice to meet you"

Uraraka shakes his hand and replies. "I'm Uraraka Ochako, pleased to meet you...*yawn*" Before she knew it, she fell asleep right on Allmight's shoulder. Allmight sighed and fell asleep as well.

"Sleep is for the weak." Carlos mumbles to himself before yawning as well. Then he starts coughing,

He was coughing up flowers.