The Dorms

All of the parents of the students knew about the dorms. The school was giving me the entire day off to fix and get used to their dorm rooms. Izuku had packed his stuff up and prepared to move into the dorms. On his way out his mom stopped to hug him. Izuku's mom had gotten thinner since she started eating healthier and exercised from time to time. She had regained her looks from when Izuku was still four.

"Be careful Izuku." Inko said.

"I will mom, I love you."

"I love you too"

Then he was off, bringing his school bag, a large suitcase, and his punching bag and weights with him. When he arrived at school, the people were looking at him like he was a mad man since he was carrying so much stuff. He arrived at the dorms and looked for his assigned room. He found it and opened it to find a large plain room with a built in bathroom and closet. He took off his shoes and left them outside before he entered. He expected bunk beds, but instead he found one large bed in the corner of the room.

"We're sharing the bed?!" Izuku said to himself. He sighed and began to set his stuff up. He hung his punching bag in the corner of the room, and place his weights nearby. Then he brought out his clothes and put them in the closet. He then brought out his pairs of underwear and put them in one of the closet drawers. He then labeled it "Izuku's underwear" just to be safe. Then he brought out his laptop and set it down near his weights and put up an Allmight poster near his punching bag. He changed into more comfortable clothes and then fixed the room a bit more and waited for Uraraka to come. Once he cleaned the room, he brought out a mat from his bag and set it down in front of his punching bag and began to do sit-ups. He had just finished his 120th rep as he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" he says. The door opened and revealed Uraraka with her school bag and a large suitcase. "Bad news" Izuku says as Uraraka enters. "We're sharing the bed." Izuku says with a light blush on his face. Uraraka's face lit up a bit, and then turned red. "I'll go out and let you fix your stuff."

Uraraka nodded. "R-right"

Izuku went out and shut the door, and out on his shoes. He then explored the rest of the building. He then went back downstairs and explored the first floor. There he found a kitchen and a large area with a TV and a giant sofa. "Neat" he says to himself. Then he notices that Bakugo and Kirishima arrived with their stuff. And then came Iida with his. 'Uraraka should be done by now' he thinks to himself. He went back upstairs to his room, takes off his shoes, and opens the door.

"Need he-" Izuku stopped mid sentence to see a blushing Uraraka wet, wrapped in a towel, presumably straight from a shower. "GOMEN!!" He shouted before slamming the door shut.

"He just saw me-!!" Said Uraraka. She quickly got dressed and slowly opened the door to seek if Izuku was outside. When she opened the door, she looked to her right to see Izuku hugging his knees to his chest, blushing while starting a mumble storm.

"Uh...Izuku?"

He then snapped out of his trance to see Uraraka looking concerned. "Sorry about earlier..... I s-should've k-knocked."

"I-it's a-alright...." Uraraka replied. "Let's g-get b-back inside and f-fix the room...."

"R-right."

They went back inside and fixed the room. He looked in the closet to see Uraraka's clothes and saw that she labeled one of the drawers "Uraraka's underwear" just like he did with his. He also noticed a poster of the pro hero 13. He then noticed that his dumbbell was moved.

"Did your try lifting my weights?"

"Uh.. Yeah. Those are heavy by the way! How did you bring these with you along with your other stuff!?"

"Uh... Willpower I guess...?" He said while putting his dumbbell back in his original place. He then caught Uraraka staring at him. After looking at her eyes, he noticed where she was looking, his torso, mainly, his abs. He was wearing a thin shirt. "My eyes are up here." He said.

"Uh.. Ri-right! Sorry!"

"If you want to look at my body you could just ask you know." He joked.

"ITS NOT LIKE THAT! BAKA!" She exclaimed while waving her arms and blushing at the same time.

'Cute!' Izuku thought to himself.