Final Exams IV

So, the first batch of exams were over. Once everyone recovered, they went to the dorms and rested for the final batch of exams tomorrow. When Izuku and Uraraka got back to their dorm rooms it was a bit awkward since what happened between her and Aoyama. He wanted to ask about it, but he decided that he would ask at a later time. He decided to workout so his body can handle more of One for All. He did three times as much as he did in his previous workout.

*meanwhile, in another place at the same time*
Carlos was working out as well. He was using his weighted clothes, and started doing 500 push-ups, sit-ups, squats, pull-ups, and did 1000 crunches and leg raises. Then he went outside practice his parkour and went alley diving. He was still wearing weighted clothes, so it was a bit of a challenge. He stopped three robberies and two drug related operations. He also found thugs who were heavily armored and armed to the teeth on top of a skyscraper. Then he went back to his house and lifted his weights.

*the next day*
Carlos out a note on the class board that said "meet me in city district F". He was wearing heavier clothes then what he wore last night. While waiting for the class, he was using his old handgrip, which was a gift from his father. Once everyone in the class arrived, he noticed that the two new teachers were observing nearby.

Bagsak POV
'He's a teacher here!?' She thought to herself. She then looked at Sigaw who was equally surprised. (A/N: I haven't thought of their real names yet.)

Narrator POV
"Okay, the entire class will be up against me in this giant district. If you catch me, the class passes, if you don't, then all of you fail my class. I get a five minute head start so I can find a hiding spot. *feels his chest tighten*" *pulls out syringe, injects himself* "no one mind that please." Then he ran into the giant district. He hid underground and wandered the sewer tunnels. Then once he reached the edge of the district, he sat there and waited for people to come. Ten minutes passed, then he sensed a person nearby. He disintegrated the base of a building above him, causing it to collapse on itself, then Carlos relocated. He would do this every time someone got close. Then he sensed someone inside the tunnels. He rushed behind the person, and chopped their neck, knocking them out cold. He looked and saw that it was Sato.

Soon he went out of the tunnels and picked off the students one by one. Then all who was left was Izuku, who he picked off easily (surprisingly). Once the entire class came to, they went to Carlos.

"I picked off all of you, but I was lying about all of you failing, now go get ready for your next test."