Pain from the Past II

Carlos needed to cool off for a bit. He prepped his weightless hero suit to test out his real strength and brought two of his syringes just in case she showed up. He ran into the night and went alley diving, stopping any type of criminal activity; rape, robbery, drug dealing, etc. Then he found a rather large group of armed thugs who were chilling in an alley between four buildings, the perfect spot to plot a crime without getting caught. He observed them for a bit and waited for the perfect time to make his move. He pulled up his mask and putting on his hood and dove right off the building, landing on one of the thugs. Then he started taking out the dangerously armed ones (the ones with guns). With his flips and acrobatics, they couldn't find openings to shoot him, giving him enough time to take them out. Then he took out the ones with knives and other melee weapons.

Once he finished with that group, he began to target the unarmed ones, who preferred to use bare knuckle boxing to fight. All of them had useful quirks that gave them the upper hand, but they couldn't match his speed and strength. Before he could get the last guy, a van appeared out of nowhere and out came armored thugs, which were no problem. Before the van could drive away, he activated his quirk and popped all the tires. Then he knocked out the driver, and contacted the police. Then he left to look for more thugs. But as he hopped from building to building, he could feel his chest tightening.

'She's nearby....' He thought to himself. And sure enough, he was. He could see her taking on a small group of thugs along with her short sidekick. His chest tightened more when he saw her. He almost threatened to cough up a petal, but luckily, the treatment he took earlier was still in effect. He then noticed that a new group of thugs were approaching them, then he realized that they weren't thugs, they were Noumus. They tried fighting, but they could only take out one. The rest ganged up on them and beat them up. That's when he decided to step in. He dove from the ledge he was on and took down one of the strange beasts. Then he activated his quirk, killing off the other ones. Then he pulled out a knife and stabbed the one under him. Then at the worst time, the treatment wore off.

*COUGH COUGH COUGH* It was worse then before, she was right in front of her. The moment a small petal came from his mouth, she immediately recognized him. She rushed to help him but the closer she got, the worse his condition became. He tried to pull out his syringe, only to drop it on the floor. He was shaking uncontrollably, coughing up whole flowers. Every time he picked it up, he would drop it from him shaking too much. Then she picked it up. He motioned for her to stick it to him, which she did. Then his coughing stopped. Then he stood back up and tried walking away, only to be stopped by her, but before he could do anything, everything became a blur. His vision was fading, his hearing got worse, and he was struggling to stand. He collapsed, yet he fought to remain conscious, but he failed. He closed his eyes, and passed out.