Moving In

A day passed, which means Ochako was gonna go move in. Izuku had told his mom before she left for Boracay, Philippines. "Well don't get too rough while I'm gone" Inko joked.

"MOM!!"

"Haha, just kidding."

Then Izuku went to his room to use the punching bag again. Then his mom went out the door. When she opened the door, she saw Ochako holding a roller bag and her school bag. "Oh, you must be Ochako! Izuku told me that you were coming. There's food in the fridge and I've left enough money to order food."

"Thank you miss...."

"Inko Midoriya, but you can call me Inko"

"Thank you miss Inko!"

"Now I'll be off. I won't be back in 2 weeks, so don't get too rough with my son." She joked once more.

Ochako was blushing both at the joke and the fact that she'll be alone with Izuku for a week. Then she entered the house, closed and locked the door, and proceeded to look for Izuku. She could here something. She followed it to a room.

'This must be Deku's room' she thought to herself. Than she opened the door a crack to see Izuku shirtless training on the punching bag. 'He's...He's....HOT!' Then she started to blush like crazy, then steam started coming out of her ears. Suddenly, Izuku stopped and looked to his right, seeing Ochako in her current state.

*blushes a deep shade of red* "OCHAKO!? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE!?" He shouted while covering himself and putting on a T-shirt.

Ochako was embarrassed and ran to the living room. He then went out of his room and found here hugging her knees to her face on the couch.

"S-s-sorry... I should've k-knocked..." She said in an embarrassed tone.

"I didn't hear you come in..."

"That's because your mom opened the door, why didn't you tell me she was leaving for two weeks?"

"S-sorry...it must've slipped my mind...Let's just do the project" he said while rubbing the back of his head.

*time skip*
Thanks to Izuku's imagination and knowledge of different quirks, they finished the entire project in just under four hours. Since they really had nothing to do, Izuku showed Ochako around the house and told her that she can sleep in his room and he'll sleep on the couch. She tried saying no, but he insisted. They spent the rest of the day playing video games on Izuku's many consoles that he won in contests. Then for the rest of the day, they were playing zombies mode on Black Ops III on the PS4. Once Ochako went to bed, he began training once more for an hour, then he took a shower and went to bed.