Chapter Eight

Max absolutely loved the weekend. He had nothing to do but lay in bed and cuddle with Preston.

Which was exactly what he was doing.

The teenager woke up to find himself playing little spoon. He didn't mind, though usually he was the big spoon when they cuddled. Carefully, he grabbed onto his boyfriend's arm and wrapped it around himself.

Preston shifted a bit. "Max...?" he said groggily.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" he whispered back.

The taller only hugged him tighter. "Speak up, I wanna hear your sexy morning voice."

Max felt his face heat up. He forgot that his lover spoke without thinking when sleepy. He raised his voice some. "Better?"

"Mhmm," he purred. "I love it when your voice is deep..."

"Do you now?" The senior snickered, rolling over to face him. Amber eyes met green ones, both sparkling with mischief and playfulness. Preston smiled and nodded. "Yep. It makes you more attractive."

His face flushed red again. His boyfriend went in for a kiss. With a smirk, he inched away.

The actor let out a small whine. "Max..." He leaned in again and the teen backed up. He pouted playfully, earning a laugh from the other.

"It's really hard to resist that adorable face of yours," he murmured. Preston gave him puppy dog eyes. "Then don't," he said softly.

Max had to give in. "C'mere you..." He pulled his love into a soft, sweet kiss. The older male hummed during it and shuffled closer.

This went on for minutes, cuddling and giving each other quick pecks. Soon enough, their legs were tangled together and Max had his head on Preston's chest.

"What time is it?" The college student asked, playing with the black curls. He felt the younger shift and glanced down at him. "It doesn't matter..." was his response.

He sighed. "As much as I'd love to stay in bed with you, we've gotta get up at some point. And I have errands to run."

The shorter huffed and glanced over Preston's shoulder. "Eight."

"In the morning?"

"No shit," Max buried his face in his boyfriend's chest.

He heard him chuckle, but ignored it. "Fine, I can stay a little while longer."

"Good," the teen said firmly, hugging onto him as if his life depended on it. Preston rolled his eyes and let him do so, hugging back. Losing track of time, they drifted back to sleep.