Chapter Eighteen

Max woke up the next morning feeling warm and sticky. He didn't even bother to look around the room, he knew it was a mess. They had practically destroyed the place- and each other.

He smiled remembering what had happened last night. Who cares about the mess they made? He had gotten his reward- three times. Preston was, surprising, really kinky. Speaking of his boyfriend, he rolled over to face him.

"Hey, Pres," the teen said sleepily. His lover hummed and pulled him closer. Sighing quietly, he gave the other a peck on the lips.

The actor opened his eyes and smiled. "Morning, babe." He glanced up at Max's hair and blushed. "You might wanna take a shower."

The senior rolled his eyes. "I have cum in my hair, don't I?"

He watched the taller nod and sighed. "I'm not surprised. You have a lot of energy." He smirked at the reaction he received.

Preston's face flushed red and he started stuttering. "S... Shut up, it's not my fault I'm... Like that..."

"You mean kinky?"

"You sound like Jared, please stop."

Max laughed at the statement. "Anyway, we're probably going to spend all day cleaning this up."

"Yeah..." The college student lifted up the covers and froze. He slowly let the sheets fall back into place. "We're going to need to strip the bed. And take a shower."

Max took a peek and snickered. "Damn, you were wild last night, weren't you?"

"One more innuendo of out you and I'm not going to kiss you for the rest of the day."

The threat worked. "Sorry," the younger murmured. He leaned over and planted a kiss on the other's forehead. "I just... Really enjoyed it."

"I know, I did too," the dramatic male sighed. "I'm probably going to be bedridden all day, though."

He tilted his head. "Why's that?"

Preston gave him a displeased look. "Three times," he said simply. "Three. Don't expect me to be walking for a while."

Max coughed awkwardly, blushing some. "Right... Well, I'm going to jump in the shower. I'll be out shortly."

He saw his lover nod and slid out of bed. The teen stretched, still sore from last night. He then headed towards the bathroom.

As they couple had predicted, it took almost all day to clean up the mess they made. The theatre geek had to be carried to the couch at one point so the bed sheets could be washed. Even one section of the wall had to be scrubbed down.

Once everything was finally fixed, Max returned to the living room with a yawn. Preston gave him a sympathetic look. "Sorry for not being able to help. And for partially causing the mess."

The jaded teen shook his head. "Don't be upset about it." He took a seat next to him on the couch. "Also, don't be upset about the cluster of hickeys on your neck."

"The what?!"