Chapter Nineteen

"You are so lucky it's winter break," Preston growled, examining the hickeys in the mirror. "If I had to go back to Oakford looking like this, things would not go well for you."

Max, who was leaning against the doorframe in the bathroom, just snickered. "I was just marking my territory, baby."

The actor watched the blush creep onto his cheeks. "Sometimes I think you want me to get mad at you," he sighed.

"A little bit. You're cute when you're frustrated."

As if on cue, the taller male let out an irritated groan and turned around. "If don't shut up-"

"Aw, look at you, being adorable," the teen cooed, a smug look on his face. His boyfriend rolled his eyes and grabbed him by the t-shirt. He roughly pulled the shorter into a kiss.

"Was that supposed to shut me up?" Max asked him. Preston nodded, trying not to laugh. "Yes, yes it was."

"I think I'll keep talking then," he purred. "Just so you can do that again."

The auburn laughed. "I'd be happy to. But I'll need you to help me back to the couch first."

"Right." The senior lifted him up, bridal style. He giggled, wrapping his arms around the other's neck. He pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Thank you."

He carried him into the living room and laid him down on the couch. He then climbed on top of him and pecked his lips a few times. They giggled in between kisses and it gradually turned into a make-out session.

"I love you so fucking much," Max mumbled into a kiss. His lover hummed in agreement and pulled away. "I love you too..."