Part 2

we arrived Back In This Awesome Looking, House, With Another Man Standing Outside, He Opened The Front Door When We Got There. Dad Opened The Door For Me, I Got Out, Grabbed All Of My Stuff, And Walked Towards The Doorway. Dad Introduced Himself To Me, His Name Is Gerard Way, He Introduced His Brother, Mikey Way To Me, And Dad's Friends, Frank And Ray, They Seem Pretty Nice Guys.

Dad Shown Me To My Room and it was... AMAZING! - "Thanks Dad!" I Hugged Him And I Unpacked My Stuff, I Looked At My Clock, It Was 4:30pm. I Put My Other T-Shirt, My Other Hoodie, My Pair Of Leggings And Sneakers Into My Closet, And Put My Bathroom Stuff Into My Draw Beside My Bed, And I Put My Underwear, Into The Same Drawer, I Then Put My Drawing Things On My Desk, And Put My Books Under The Desk In My Desk – Drawer. It Took Me 2 Hours To Sort Out My Things Into My New Room.

It Was Now 6:30pm, Frank Came Into My Room And Checked If I Was Ok, I Replied "Yes Thanks Im Coming Downstairs Now", I Then Walked Downstairs To The Living Room, Dad Was There He Told Me "I'm Going Shopping With Ray And Mikey Now, Frank Will Look After You For A Few Hours, Love You, See You Soon." I Replied "Yes, Dad, That's Ok, Love You, See You Soon".

I Sat On The Sofa Next To Frank, And We Watched A Horror Movie Called The 8 Mysteries At Apple-Rose Courtyard, It Was Not That Scary, But It Was Ok.

Then, Dad Mikey And Ray Came Back From Shopping, 2 Hours Later And Frank Made Us All Spaghetti Because We All Were Hungry, Frank Was An Amazing Cook! Before I Sat Down, Dad Handed Me A Shopping Bag And Said "This Is For You, Sweetie, I Hope You Like It!" I Opened The Bag, There Was Two New T-Shirts, Three Pairs Of Leggings, Two Pairs Of Shoes And Some Make – Up, "Thank You So Much Dad!" I Said, Hugging Him.

"Me, Ray, Mikey Have To Go To Work Tomorrow, So Frank Will Have To Look After You Tomorrow, Is That Ok?" Dad Said, "Yes, Dad, It's Ok" I Replied.

Ray, Mikey And Frank Sat On The Three Seater Chair, And Me And Dad Sat Together On The Two Seater Chair. We Watched "The Terminator" But Then Halfway Through Dad, Ray And Mikey Had To Go To Bed Because They Have Work Tomorrow, So They All Said Goodnight To Me And Hugged Me, Dad Then Said "Don't Get Staying Up Too Late Chloe! Love You!" I Replied "Ok Dad, I Wont Stay Up Too Late, Goodnight, Love You!" And Then Frank Came To Sit By Me On The Two Seater Chair, To Finish Watching "The Terminator".

I Felt Tired, But I Didn't Want To Go To Sleep Because I Wanted To Watch The Rest Of The Film, I Ended Up Blinking Then Closing My Eyes And Falling Asleep On Frank's Chest.

A Few Hours Later (Which Felt Like Minutes Later) Frank Had Finished Watching "The Terminator" And Went To Put Me To Bed But Then He Realised That Mikey Had Used The Mattress From My Bed To Clean Out The Room Before I Came, But Mikey Forgot To Put It Back, So Frank Offered Me To Stay In His Double Bed For The Night, So I Did. He Asked Me "I Sleep Shirtless, Is That Ok? I Do Wear Pyjama Trousers Though" I Replied "Yeah, Its Fine" I Then Got Changed Into My Pyjamas And Slept.