Part 19

Its Now 12 Pm, And Frank Told Me He Had An Announcement To Make.

"I Researched How To Get Rid Of Doppelgängers, We Need Sage And Other Herbs" Frank Said, "But In Order To Do This, Two People Must Stay At Home, So We Know That There Is No Doubles Of Each Other" He Said "Ok, Good Idea" I Said.

"Lets Tell Dad, Mikey And Ray, Wait, Who Will Stay At The House...?" I Said "I Don't Know, Your Dad Will Know More About What To Do" He Said.

We Went Inside, "Dad? Ray? Mikey? You Here?" Frank Said, "Yeah, Were Upstairs!" We Heard Ray Say.

Phew, I Hope It's Not A Trick!

I Knocked On Ray's Door, He Opened It, Dad Was In There Too, So We Could All Speak To Each Other, "Hi Dad, Hi Ray, Hi Mikey! Frank Has An Idea Of How To Get Rid Of That Wretched Doppelgänger!" I Said, "How?" Dad Said, "Well, Yesterday, I Researched How To Get Rid Of Doppelgängers, We Need Sage And Other Herbs" Frank Said, "But In Order To Do This, Two People Must Stay At Home, So We Know That There Is No Doubles Of Each Other" He Said, "Ok, Good Idea" We Said.

Frank Asked Who Would Like To Stay, I Volunteered To Stay, Mikey, Dad And Ray Decided They Wanted To Get The Herbs So Me And Frank Stopped In The Mansion.

Dad, Mikey And Ray Got In Their Van, And Drove Through The Arch, I Was Scared To See Them Go...

"Shit, Wat The Fuck Was That Frank, Did You See That!?" I Said, "No...? What Was It?" Frank Asked Me "A Shadow, It Looked Like I Don't Know What, It Was Like The Devil!" I Replied, "Shit, We Gotta Get Out Of Here! Run, Run Quickly To The Garden!" Frank Said, I Ran, He Followed After "I Think We Angered Whatever The Fuck Is Here!" He Said.

Me And Frank Went Outside, We Got A Blanket To Lie On, And A Few Pillows And A Blanket To Put Over Us. "W... W... What If S... Someone Dies Because Of This Doppelgänger?" I Asked Him, I Sat There And Started Cried In His Arms, And He Hugged Me And Lightly Kissed My Forehead, He Comforted Me By Stroking My Head With His Warm Hands, I Was Too Scared To Move So I Just Sat There And Hugged Him. He Snuggles Up To Me, My Head In His Chest, And His Arms Around Me, He Then Kissed My Forehead, Then, Franks Warm Hands Cupped My Face, We Both Looked Into Each Other's Eyes, Then, Frank Kissed Me On The Lips, This Time, It Lasted Longer, He Told Me In His Soft, Caring Voice, "Don't Worry Sweetie, We Will Sort This Out, We Only Have Nine Days Left, We Can Manage, All Together, Me You, Your Dad, Mikey And Ray Are A Team, We Are Strong Ok, We Won't Let Anyone, Absolutely Anyone Or Anything Hurt Anyone In This Team, We Protect Each Other, We Are A Team, We Can Survive This, Ok, Nine Days And We Are Out, Out Of This Place, And Hopefully Never Return!" Frank Said, "Yeah, We Can Do This!"I Said.