Part 4

Franks Pov:

Chloe Is A Really Awesome Girl! In My Mind, I Felt Something, Like A Connection Or Something To Her, Her Personality Is Sweet, She Is Also Really Kind And Caring...

We're Walking Home, And We Were Discussing What Season Is Our Favourite, "My Favourite Season Has Got To Be, Winter, Or The Fall!" I Replied, "What's Yours?" I Asked Her, "Oh, Yeah, The Fall, And Winter Are My Favourites, Too! I Love Playing In The Snow!" She Replied.

Chloe's Pov:

We Then Got Back Home, We Looked At The Clock, It Was 2:00pm, I Had Another Hour Until Dad Came Home. It Took 20 Minutes To Walk Home.

Me And Frank Decided To Watch Another Film, So We Sat On The Two Seater Sofa. Frank Sat On The Edge And I Sat Beside Him In His Arms. I Didn't Tell Frank, But That Movie Kinda Creeped Me Out, People With The Plague And Their Eyes Pooping Out, And Someone's Arm Turned To Ash...

Good Job It Was 3pm When I Watched The Film...

We Watched The Film Then Dad Came Back From Work. "Hi Dad! Did You Have A Good Day At Work?" "Yes Thanks Sweetie, What Did You Do Today?" He Replied, "Me And Chloe Went Out For A Picnic And A Walk A-" Frank Replied, Frank And Me Then Went Red, Dad Asked "What Did You Guys Get Up To? I Can Tell You Did Something" Dad Replied With A Little Laugh At The End, "Well..." Frank Said... "We Both Fell Down A Hill..."... "That's... All?" Dad Replied, "We Accidentally Fell On Each Other, That's All" Frank Said.

After That Awkward Moment, I Asked Dad What He Wanted For Dinner, He Said "Pot Noodle, Please" So I Went And Made Him A Chicken And Mushroom Pot Noodle.

Ray Phoned Dad And Said He Would Be Late, But Mikey Is Home At Six.

I Text My Friends And They Replied Back, I Miss Them Because They Have Been Such A Big Part Of My Life.

I Decided I Wanted To Listen To Music For A Bit, So I Did.

A Few Hours Later (Which Felt Like Minutes Later), Frank Came Into My Room And Checked If I Was Ok, Because He Was Worried About Me, I Replied "Yes Thanks Im Ok, Im Coming Downstairs In A Bit" Frank Then Came Into My Room And Sat Next To Me On My Bed Which Didn't Have A Mattress On It, (So Technically It Wasn't A Bed), He Asked Me If Everything Was Ok, And If He Had Made Me Sad In Any Way, I Replied "No, No, No, No You Haven't Made Me Sad, I Was Just Listening To Music, That's All, I Didn't Mean To Worry You, I Had An Amazing Day With You, Today, Thanks", He Said "If You Need Anyone To Talk To, You Can Always Talk To Me, Ray, Mikey Or Your Dad, We Are Here If You Need Us" I Replied "Thanks, Frank" "Hey, Frank, Want To Listen To Some Music Later Or Watch Tv?" I Asked Him, "Ok, Wanna Watch The Simpsons While Your Dad Goes And Has A Shower?" I Replied "Ok".

Franks Phone Rang, It Was Mikey Saying He Was Running Late.

I Text My Friends And They Replied Back, I Miss Them Because They Have Been Such A Big Part Of My Life.

I Decided I Wanted To Listen To Music For A Bit, So I Did.

A Few Hours Later (Which Felt Like Minutes Later), Frank Came Into My Room And Checked If I Was Ok, Because He Was Worried About Me, I Replied "Yes Thanks Im Ok, Im Coming Downstairs In A Bit" Frank Then Came Into My Room And Sat Next To Me On My Bed Which Didn't Have A Mattress On It, (So Technically It Wasn't A Bed), He Asked Me If Everything Was Ok, And If He Had Made Me Sad In Any Way, I Replied "No, No, No, No You Haven't Made Me Sad, I Was Just Listening To Music, That's All, I Didn't Mean To Worry You, I Had An Amazing Day With You, Today, Thanks", He Said "If You Need Anyone To Talk To, You Can Always Talk To Me, Ray, Mikey Or Your Dad, We Are Here If You Need Us" I Replied "Thanks, Frank" "Hey, Frank, Want To Listen To Some Music Later Or Watch Tv?" I Asked Him, "Ok, Wanna Watch The Simpsons While Your Dad Goes And Has A Shower?" I Replied "Ok".

Franks Phone Rang, It Was Mikey Saying He Was Running Late.