Part 9

We Got Home At 5:00pm, We Had 3 Hours To Prepare Dinner So Frank Went And Had A Shower While I Read Another X-Men Comic.

One Hour Later, After I Had Finished The Comic, Frank Then Got Out Of The Shower, I Heard Him Come Downstairs, He Needed To Dry His Hair, He Had Put His Jeans Back On, And He Was Shirtless.

We watched another movie, this time it was this really weird and funny movie about zombies and trolls... it was supposed to be a horror movie, but parts of it was hilarious – when the zombies "Accidentally" ripped the heads of the trolls off to black blood and white soul glitter weird, right???

I Asked Him "Should We Start Dinner So It Ready When Everyone Comes Home?" Frank Replied "Yeah, Sure" I Asked Him "Also, Need Any Help With The Dinner?" He Replied "Ok, Can You Chop The Tomatoes For Me?" "Yeah, Sure" I Replied.

After We Prepared the ingredients for dinner, it was now 7:30pm, we decided put the spaghetti in the pan with some water and cook it and frank then put the sauce in a bowl ready to go in the microwave, then, we cooked the sauce for 30 minutes, while the pasta spaghetti stuff was still boiling, we put in the garlic bread for twenty minutes so everything was ready for when everyone came home. After we cooked the sauce, garlic bread and pasta, frank put them all on separate plates, except the sauce, which went in to a bowl.

As soon as we put the stuff on the table, dad, ray and mikey walked in, "Hi dad, hi mikey hi ray! Did you all have a good day at work?" "Hi Chloe, yeah we had a good day" they all replied. Dad spotted the food and spoke, "Ooh, nice, what have we got for dinner tonight, frank and Chloe?" "Spaghetti and tomato sauce, with garlic bread" I replied, "Sounds nice, im gonna go get changed now" Dad said.

Dad and everyone went to go and get changed while i sat at the table and frank got the plates and forks, he put them on the table, mikey then walked downstairs, then ray, then dad, we all sat down, and dad said "Umm... I think you better put a shirt on, frank", frank replied "Oh, yeah" so he went and got a shirt on, (I felt myself blushing when dad said that, so I looked at my plate so nobody saw me blushing). Frank then came in with a shirt on, we then ate our dinner. "Remember tomorrow we have to be at the mansion to do work tomorrow, we all need to be up at 10" dad said.