Part 6

i Woke Up, And I Heard Mikey Ray And Dad Downstairs, Talking, I Heard A Few Sniffles, So I Went Downstairs To See If They Are All Ok.

I Could Tell Ray Had Been Crying, Dad And Mikey Were On The Verge Of Tears, I Hugged Them All And I Said "It's Ok, She Is Ok Now, She Wouldn't Want You To Get Upset, She Loves You, She's In A Better Place Now."

It Was 9:00 So We Decided To Go Get Ready, I Realised Frank Wasn't Up, So I Went To Wake Him Up, In The End, I Decided To Uhm, Well... Lightly Kiss His Forehead, I Felt Different After I Kissed Him, He Then Woke Up, I Was Sort Of Expecting Him To Shout At Me Or Something, But He Didn't He Smiled, I Felt Like I Blushed Then He Went And Got Dressed... I Felt Like A Connection Between Each Other, Well My Gut Said That, I Don't Know If That Would Happen...

"The Funeral Starts In About Twenty Minutes!" Mikey Said, I Could Tell He Was About To Cry, Then I Saw Dad Putting On His Tie, He Looked As If He Was Going To Cry, Ray Then Came Downstairs, Poor Ray, He Looked Like He Had Just Been Crying Again.

We All Got In The Car, Well Ray, Mikey And Dad Got In Another Car, While Me And Frank Got In A Taxi Together, (What A Coincidence). We Put Our Seat Belts On, While We Were, We Sort Of Accidentally Held Hands...

We Got To The Church, We Sat Down On The Pews, I Was By Frank At The Back While Dad Ray And Mikey Sat At The Front, We Heard The Priest Talk And Then We All Read Some Songs, (Ger-) Dad And Mikey Read Out A Speech Each, And Ended Up Crying, The Priest Played A Few Of Aunt Alicia's Favourite Songs, I Then Started To Cry, I Recognised One Of The Songs, It Was A Really Sad One, Frank Noticed I Was Crying And Asked Me If I Was Ok "Yeah, Im Ok, I Just Get Upset At Funerals..." I Replied.

After The Funeral, We Went To Salley Smiths Restaurant, And All Ate Food And All Got Lifts Home Sorted Before We All Got Drunk, Frank And Dad Decided Not To Get Drunk.

I Ordered A Small Fish And Chips To Eat And A Lasagne To Take Away After. Frank Ordered A Steak Pie, Dad Ordered Steak And Eggs, Mikey And Ray Ordered Beef, And We All Ate Our Food Then We Had A Chat With The Other Guests, I Was Shy So I Didn't Talk Much.

A Few Hours Later, The Disco Man Arrived, And Guess What, Ray And Mikey Were Already Drunk, They Ended Up Singing "I Will Always Love You" On The Karaoke Machine, That Made A Few People Cry, But The Rest Of The Guests Enjoyed It, And Im Surprised They Nailed It!

Then, A Few Of The Guests Left Because It Was Too Late, And Some Had To Go To Work Tomorrow, Dad, Mikey, Ray, Frank And Me Stayed Late, Until Everyone Had Gone.

We Then Got In Our Two Taxis. We All Got In The Taxis, Well Ray, Mikey And Dad Got In Another Taxi, While Me And Frank Got In Another Taxi Together, (What A Coincidence). We Put Our Seat Belts On, While We Were, We Sort Of Accidentally Held Hands... (Again), And We Got Driven Home.