Part 17

the next morning, I Woke Up To See Something Had Moved, I Couldn't Find My Laptop Charger, Or Franks Room Door Key, Which Was Strange, We Kept Both Of Them On top of The Drawer. "I Thought Frankie Was Playing Tricks On Me And Stopping Me From Getting Out Of The Room, He Might Ask for a quick kiss, then give me the keys and he might hug me and pin me against the wall, then start tickling me" is what I thought...

I woke frank up by kissing him on the forehead, he hugged me and pulled me ontop of him, he kissed me, I giggled, and asked him "Hey, Frank, do you know where the keys are?" "Yeah, they are on the dresser" he replied, "Hah, nice try frankie, they are not there" I told him, "Really? That's where I left them, try searching the room" he replied, "Okay" I said. Then I find the keys, in the bathroom shelf, the door creaks open and then as frank walks out of it, it slams shut, that's weird, as soon as i walk out of it, the mansion felt different, I went through to the upstairs corridor, and Frank stayed downstairs to look at something... as soon as I got upstairs, I felt a weird feeling, and everything went black....

I suddenly woke up and Well My Head Hurt and My Side Hurt So I Lay There Thinking "Hmm What Has Happened To Me?" I Knew Something Was Wrong, I shouted for frank, no response, I started to panic, I started to cry, and I cried out for frank "FRANK WHERE ARE YOU? Frank? FRANK?" I fell asleep, faintly, I hear someone walking upstairs, it was frank, he rushed over to me and said "OMG Chloe, are you ok??? I heard you fall! I tried to come and help you but for some reason something stopped me from getting to you!" that's all I could hear, it was very faint, I fell asleep again... He came back and he had some water and a towel, he woke me with the warm towel with water on because I hit my head pretty nasty on the wooden beams that were by me when I fell. I woke up in our room, I was in the bed, I saw frank lying next to me, "How are you feeling?" he asked me, "I'm good thanks, my head and my side hurts, but ill be ok I think..." I said to him.

My head felt weak, I turned to the side, franks warm hands cupped my face, we both looked into each other's eyes, we were getting closer to each other, soon, frank kissed me on the lips, this time, it lasted longer, I lay there, blushing... I guess were making out... then I heard someone clearing their throat, it was dad... "Ahem, Is There Something You Need To Tell Me Mr Iero And Miss Way?" "Well... Dad I Can Explain" I Say, me and frank both looked at him, both Blushing, And I lay there and started Giggling Into Franks Chest.

"Dad... I fell, and frank is looking after me..." I say, "Lunch is ready, don't be too long!" dad said "Okay dad" I replied. "That was close..." frank said, "Yeah!" I said, then we both ended up laughing.

At dinner, As we are eating the takeaway, He sat himself down beside me and he snuggles up to me, my head in his arms, and his arms around me, he then kissed my forehead, and then dad said "Not while we are eating you two..." "Ok" we both replied, blushing... after we finished dinner, we then we sat in the room for a bit, talking to dad, mikey and ray about what happened in the house.