Part 5

We Went Downstairs And Watched The Simpsons, It Was Now 7pm, When The Simpsons Finished At Half Seven, Ray Came Home, I Asked Him "Hows Work?" He Replied "Good Thank You, How Was Your Day?" I Replied "Good, Thanks"

Frank Then Made Ray Dinner, Then We All Watched Tv Until Eight, That's When Mikey Comes Home.

When Mikey Came Back, He Looked Really Tired And Really Sad, So I Decided To Ask Him If He Was Ok, Mikey Replied " I Have Some Important Things To Tell You All... Well... Y... Y... You Know... Aunt Alicia..." "Yes...?" Gerard Said... "She... D... D... Died This... Morning..." Mikey Replied, Bursting Into Tears, Gerard Cried Too, I Ran Over To Them Hugging Them Both, Mikey Then Announced "T... T... The Funeral Is T... Tomorrow... At 10 In The Morning".

"At Least She Will Be In A Better Place, She Will Watch Over You, She Will Never Be Forgotten, Always Remembered And Inside Your Hearts" I Said, Mikey Replied, "Yeah, That's True..." I Then Hugged Him And Dad Again, Then Ray And Frank Hugged Them Too, Ray Knew Their Aunt Well, They Were Like Good Friends, As Soon As He Heard The News He Also Started To Cry, I Went Over And Hugged Him.

It Was Now Half Nine, Everyone Had A Snack Then Went To Bed, Mikey Still Hadn't Put The Mattress Back So I Slept In Franks Bed Again, He Told Me Again, "I Sleep Shirtless, Is That Ok? I Do Wear Pajama Trousers Though" I Replied "Yeah, Its Fine, You Don't Need To Ask Me, Next Time, Its Fine Frank, Sorry If I Sound Like Im Being Mean, Im Not Though, Sorry If You Thought That" I Then Slept, I Then Woke Up, Looked At The Clock, It Was 11pm, I Felt Like I Blushed, Frank Is So Sweet.

I Then Had A Strange Dream, I Had The Power To Go Invisible And I Was In A Shop, I Said Invisible And I Turned Invisible, I Ran Round The Shop, Pranking/ Walking Round The People I Hate, Then Someone I Didn't Think I Know In Reality, Walked In, I Walked Up To Him, Invisible And Hugged Him For Like No Reason, It Was Weird, I Didn't Know Who It Was Until I Woke Up, I Realised It Was Frank.