Part 16

After Me And Frank Wake Up, the time is 12pm, we had slept in, frank said "I... I need to ask you something Chloe, Will you be my girlfriend?" I Say "Yes of course!" with the biggest smile on my face, "Nobody Knows About This, Should we tell everyone the news later?" I ask him "Yeah, sure" he replied, We Are In our room, We quickly Kiss, And then Go Downstairs. "I Am Going Out With Frank!" I thought, this made me really happy!

Awkwardly Me And Frank Are Cuddling On The Sofa, And About To Kiss, And Then, Dad Walked In, "Ahem, Is There Something You Need To Tell Me Mr Iero And Miss Way?" "Well... Dad I Can Explain" I Say, Blushing, And Giggling Into Franks Chest.

"Dad..., Me And Frank Are Dating" Dad Then Goes Quiet Then Says Something "Ok, I Trust You Mr Iero To Look After My Daughter, But Don't Get Doing Anything" Dad Says "I Won't Do Anything, Ill Only Protect Her" Frank Says "Good" Dad Says Then Leaves The Room.

"Should We Finish What We Have Started?" Frank Says, "Yeah" I Say Blushing, Frank Hugs Me And Pulls Me Into A Kiss, I Kiss Back, At That Moment, Dad, Mikey And Ray Walk In...

"One More Chance And If I Catch You Doing That Again and then I Can't Trust You Two In The Same Room As Each Other" I Heard Dad Say, As Soon As I Heard His Voice, I Immediately Stopped Kissing Frank. Dad and everyone walked out of the room,

Gerard's POV:

"Isn't That A Bit Harsh On Them, Gee?" Ray Said "Maybe I am Being Overprotective..." I Said "They Really Do Love Each Other" Mikey Said "Yeah, They Do" I Said...

Chloe's POV:

"We all have to work in the studio today, Chloe, so we will be back around six, see you later, love you!" dad said, "Love you too, see you later" I said.

(7 Hours Later) *** Time Skip***:

ten minutes later, everyone came from the studio, "Did you have a good day at work?" I asked everyone, "Yes thanks, want a takeaway for dinner?" they all replied, "Yeah, sure, thanks guys!" I said.

They ordered the takeaway and we waited an hour and half for it, then we ate it and watched this programme called ghost adventures, then we watched my ghost story, and in my ghost story, it was about this mansion! Everyone who stayed here, has the same paranormal activity! We had the same as the other people who visited here!

We all looked at each other, shocked, this is exactly what had happened to us! Even though dad didn't believe that stuff on the tv.

I knew it was real, it was happening to us, im sure that dad didn't want us to be scared...

we all went to bed, It Was Now Time To Sleep I Got Changed And Got Into Bed, Facing Frank He Then Put His Arm Around Me, And Whispered "I Love You" I Said/ Whispered "I Love You Too" Back To Him, He Kissed Me On The Lips And We Both Slept.