Part 7

It Was 3:00 Am When We Got Back, Everyone Headed To Bed. I Slept In Franks Bed Again.

I Felt Like This Night Was Different...

I Woke Up Crying, Shaking, Sweating And Scared, Very Scared, I Think I Woke Frank Up, He Asked What Happened, I Replied "B... Badd Nnnightmmare" I Replied, He Snuggles Up To Me, My Head In His Arms, And His Arms Around Me, He Then Kissed My Forehead, And I Then Sat In The Room For A Bit, Talking To Him About My Dream, I Sat There And Cried In His Arms "I... I Dreamed Everyone Left Me, Bodies Were Burning, The Devil Visited Me And Staked My Heart With A Metal Pipe With A Sharp Edge On The End, Blood Was Everywhere, I Was Crying Out For You, I Had No Response, Then I Saw Earth Burn In The Pits Of Hell, It Was Like A... An Apocalypse, Everyone Left Me, Faces Of Demons Surrounded Me... Then I Woke Up" Frank Looked At Me And Hugged Me, "I Will Not Let Anyone Or Anything Hurt You, I Promise, You Are Safe With Me." He Then Hugged Me And (I Wasn't Expecting What He Would Do Next) He Kissed Me On The Forehead, And Hugged Me Tightly, He Told Me "If You Need A Hug Anytime... You Can Hug Me" I Replied "Thanks, Frank, I Feel A Bit Better Now".

Awkwardly, I Fell Asleep With My Arm Around Frank...

Frank's Pov:

I Opened My Eyes And Chloe Was Still Asleep, Poor Girl Having That Dream Last Night, She Still Had Her Arm Around Me, Aww She Must Have Been Terrified...

10 Minutes Later She Woke Up.

Chloe's Pov:

I Woke Up, Still With My Arm Around Frank, I Got Up Out Of Bed And Frank Said "You Ok Now?" I Replied, "Yes, Thanks".

I Walked Downstairs To See Dad Eating Cereal, I Asked Him If He Was Ok, He Replied "Yeah, Im Fine, Thanks, Sweetie, Right After Tomorrow, Me, Ray, Mikey And Frank Have To Work In A Mansion, Want To Come? There Is Rooms For Everyone, We Also Get Food And Water." "OMG Yes Dad! I Would Love To Go! Thank You! Should I Pack Yet?" He Replied "If You Want To You Can, We Might Be Staying For A Week Or Two, So I Think You Need A Lot Of Things To Take" I Replied "Ok, Dad Love You!".

I Went To My Room And Packed My Only Bag/ Backpack Full Of My Three T- Shirts I Owned, Three Pairs Of Leggings, Skinny Jeans, Socks, Pyjamas, Toiletries And Underwear. I Left Some Stuff For Tonight Though.

Dad, Mikey, And Ray Said Bye, They Had To Go To Work, They Told Me They Are All Working Late And Are Going To Be Back At 8pm Tonight.