The question

What Mikey says in bold.
Bryce's POV.
I wanted to ask if he was ready to tell the fans that we were together. And if he wanted to, how?

He was in the kitchen standing by the kitchen island, doing something on his phone.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms hi waist. I put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Babe?" I said into his neck.

"What?" He said laughing a bit.

"Can we talk?" I said letting go and tugging his hand towards the couch.

"Okay? Have I done something?" He sounded a bit worried.

"No nothing like that." As we sat down I took a deep breath and said, "do you want to tell the fans the truth about us?"

He looked a bit surprised but also relieved.

"Yes, because I don't want someone to out us and then to make loads of drama. And I also don't want to hide the fact that I love you."

"I don't want to hide my love for you either."

Then I pulled him into my lap so he was straddling me and the kiss that followed was full of passion and love.

When we pulled apart for air he said,
"We both agree we'll tell the fans we are dating?"

"Yes."

He lay me down on the couch and we continued making out. After some time we stopped and just cuddled on the couch.
___________________________
Hope you liked it, felt they needed to have that conversation.
Thank you for reading!
Love you ❤️❤️❤️