They know now

What Mikey says in bold.
Mikey's POV.
"Hey, guys I'm back on younow I know it has been forever. But I brought I special guest, Bryce!"

I said to my computer, the views were quickly rising as more and more people were joining the broadcast.

"We have some news for you guys..." I said.

I was really nervous. What if they didn't accept me? What if I would no longer be able to do this for a living? What would happen to Sarah?

"You guys try to guess and we will say when someone is right," Bryce said seeing I was struggling.

He leaned over pretending to whisper something in my ear and covering the motion with his hand. But he really gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

The comments were guesses like:
'They are going on tour!'
'They are making another brikey Chanel'
'They are taking a break from social media'
'They are in love' -Molly

I said, " Molly is right...we are a couple."

Here the comments went wild.
'Omg'
'I love it'
'Yaaasss'
'Finally'
'Bitch yas'
'Omg I'm dead'

I was so happy and I couldn't believe it so I just beamed. Finally, we didn't need to hide our love from anyone.

I felt Bryce's arm around me pulling me closer.

We stayed on doing 'truth or dare' and we ended up laughing our asses off.

When we ended the broadcast we just closed the computer down and just lay down to cuddle.

I gave him a couple of kisses on the lips then moved down to his neck. I found his sweet spot and gave him a hickey. He moaned loudly when I marked his sweet spot. Then a couple more just because.

We just lay there until I heard a knock on the front door.
________________________
3k reads thank you so much!!!
Thank you so much for reading. Hope you liked it. Suggestions?