Chapter 27

Eric POV: 

I drag Four up into the chair I had brought into the room. I can tell that he will wake up any minute, and I need him to be secure. 

His hands are tied onto the chair, by one of the other guards my boss sent. "Thanks." I whisper to him. "Go do something else now." 

It ticks me off to know my boss thinks I need babysitters. I pull over the chair that was neatly placed at the desk and sit in it. My hand reaches for the flask in my jacket out of habit. I open the flask and take a swig of the substance inside. 

I screw the cap back on, and stick the flask back into my pocket, just in time to see Four waking up. 

"Oh, Four." I laugh. "Did you sleep good?" 

He just glares at me. "You see, this is you you don't go and punch people." I pause just to see the pathetic look on his face. "They will punch you back." 

"Eric what is your problem?" He asks me. "Do you need help or something? Too much alcohol for you? Because 1, your crazy, and 2 you smell like you have bathed in liquor." 

I sit for a minute and let his comment sink in. I reach across and punch him in the stomach. He lets out a scream. "Your the crazy one Four. Sticking around these people. I had you pegged as so much more. You could have been great." I pause again just to see him in pain. "We were going to take you into the corporate organization. Get you away from your father, get you some money." 

"Shut up Eric." Tobias yells. 

I send my fist flying into his stomach again. "Don't tell me what to do." I gather my composure. "Now, as I was saying. We were going to make you great, but then you had to go and get to involved in this mess." 

"I don't want to be apart of your stupid organization. I was not going and stand by and watch Tris drown, because of you." He pauses. "We will stop you eventually Eric. Your nothing." 

"Hmmm." I reply. "We will see about that." I stand up and walk out of the room. When I get to the door way, the guard is standing there waiting for me. 

I look at the guard and tell him, "Make sure he is going to hurt tomorrow." I point at Four and then walk into the parent's room. I have to deal with the others now. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a quick little change in POV. Going to go back to Tris for the next chapter.