Chapter 4: UnBroken tour day 1

'Demi's pov'

" Today is the first day of the UnBroken tour I'm so excited but nervous the last time I sang live was a while ago my lovatics love my album I'm starting a new one soon. I'm happy that my parents and sisters are coming to the show tonight they said they have a surprise for me but I don't know" I finished writing in my diary I placed it back in my bag and went to take a shower .

"Dianna's pov"

Demi hasn't found out about Wilmer coming tonight I knew they were in loved Demi always blushes when he was around it was so cute" Demi 'i yelled from the front door way ' I heard the shower running so I knew she was in the shower so I walked upstairs n knocked on the bathroom door " Demi are you in the shower we gotta get to the airport soon "

"Demi's pov"

I hadn't heard my mom yell my name so I just continued to was my hair I was so relaxed I had almost fell asleep but then I heard a knock on the door and then heard my moms voice " yes mom I'm almost done " I finished washing my hair and body and got out and dryer off I put on my red lacy bra and red thong and my dress . I did my hair and make up and put my heels on and walked to my room and  put my laptop and chargers in my purse and walks down to my mom .

"Wilmers pov"

I waited in Demi's dressing room at the staples center I was nervous but happy to see the love of my life I missed her giggle and smile and her brown eyes I decided to walk around I couldn't imagine how nervous/ happy Demi was gonna be while preforming I was so happy she went to rehab she really needed it I didn't like seeing her upset and broken but I'm happy I get to see the new unbroken Demi "

"Authors pov"

Hey guys here's a new up day sorry for not posting I've been busy with school I'll write another chapter if I get 5+ Votes and comments