The Proposal Chapter 18

*Nick's Pov*
I had made plans for me and Demi to go out to eat at a fancy restraint and have dinner and then go ice skating , i'm going to pop the question at dinner. I'm so nervous what if she says no, Demi is my soulmate i love her so much i will never hurt her she means so much to me . * I looked at the ring in the white box and smiled *

*Demi's Pov*
I took a quick nap before Bella woke up i was so tired nick was taking me out to dinner which is so romantic he's an amazing friend i hope he will propose to me someday, i felt safe around him i never felt safe when i was with Wilmer i was scared that Wilmer would kill me he always hurt me and came home drunk and it wasn't safe for me and Bella to be around him .

* date time*

*Nicks pov*
I held Demi's hand as i drove to the place she was going to love it once we got there i smiled at Demi's reaction and kissed her back and turned the care off and helped her out and held her hand and walked inside and sat down in a booth and ordered our drinks and food. I had the chef put the ring on a bread stick and I watched Demi pick the breadstick up with the ring on it and saw her gasp I took the ring and got on one knee " Demetria Devonne Lovato will you marry me ?"

*Demi's  pov*
Yes i will marry you. i kissed nick and looked at the ring on my finger and sniffled and held his hand god i love u Nicholas your my everything i'm so glad you came in to my life i don't no were i would be today with out

*Authors pov*

Here's a update