Chapter 7 Surpirses on stage

*Demi's pov*

I went back to my dressing room after meet and greet, I changed in to black short shorts and a hot pink top, it had three pics of my nightingales. I smiled a little and sat in my chair so Jill could do my makeup and hair. I had something special planned for my Lovatics tonight. I put my heels on and went back stage and put my ear pieces in. I had my team gather around and say a pray. "heavenly father please make sure to watch over me tonight and keep my nightingales safe amen " I grabbed my mic and get in position. I heard the music for the beginning and smiled. My Lovatics screams once I heard "DEMI DEMI DEMI DEMI ". I heard the start of Neon lights. I sang the words " baby when they look up at the sky, we'll be shooting starts just passin by .You'll be coming home with me tonight. we'll burning up like neon lights "

I laughed at my fans screaming. I continued to sing before I knew it it was break time as soon as the lights went dark I get off stage sweating and got swarmed by my team and laughed "Geez guys I'm all hot and sticky and I gotta pee " *I ran to the bathroom awkwardly and peed. I then texted Jill saying " I need you to do the hair and make up like the one in skyscraper " I changed in to a white dress and put my flats on. I put the three posters. I made with Trenton's, my dad's and Jessica's pics on them  the poster had each of  their favorite colors. I wrote there names on them and put how and why they died.I gave them to Max and sat in the chair so Jill could do my hair and make up.  I looked in the Mirror and smiled "thanks Jill " I put my ear pieces back in and grabbed my mic. I hugged Jill and ran back to the stage. I handed Dallas my dad's poster , I then handed Madison Trenton's poster and I held Jessica's poster and put it behind Mike. As soon as I heard the music start I get on the lift that will raise me to the stage. I started to sing nightingale half way through. I called Dallas and maddie on stage . I grabbed Jessica's poster and said in to the mic " these are my three nightingales. My cousin Trenton who killed himself from bullying , my dad Patrick who died from Cancer , lastly my roommate Jess from rehab she was 15 almost 16 she was bullied to the point were she killed her self today .Trenton and Jess  didn't deserve to be bullied, they had a whole life to look forward to. If you or anybody you know who is being bullied stick up for them, nobody deserves to bullied. You all are warriors I don't want you guys to hurt your self. please get help don't suffer I love y"all.

"Authors note"

Hey guys I felt like writing so here ya go

Vote please

-Jess

Stay strong