Wedding day Chapter 19

I was so nervous but excited im marring my best friend * I put my wedding dress on and smiled and had my mom zip it up and tie the bow on it. My period was 3 weeks late but I didn't wanna tell nobody cause i'm not positive i'm pregnant or not *

*Nicks pov*
I put my tux on and fixed my tie i'm so nervous . I heard my dad tell us it's time to get in our places * I walked to the front and stood in the front beside the priest and waiting for my beautiful Demi.

*Demi's pov*
"I held my Bouquet of flowers and held my moms and dads arms and smiled and nodded for them to open the doors and walked down to isle and smiled at nick and blushed i took nicks hand and smiled"

*Priest *
do you Nicholas take Demetria to be your wife ? To love and to hold through sickness and Health till death do you part?

*Nick*
I do

*Priest *
Demetria do you take Nicholas to be your husband to love and to hold through sickness and Health ?

*Demi*
I smiled " I do "

*Priest *
You may kiss the bride

*Nick*
I kissed Demi deeply and dipped her back and smiled and carried her bridal style to the car and kissed her deeply I was planning bringing her to BoraBora for our honey moon I had everything planned .

*Authors pov*
Here's a update
6+ votes for s update
Love Jess

-Stay Strong