Chapter 26: POP UP

I randomly posted on my Twitter, I had my location on , I only could see 100 people at a time due to my nonexistent immune system , god I missed meet and greets , I couldn't wait to get back on tour I was already planning some small shows at some venues. Nick was so over protective it was adorable , it was like having another max around.

@ddlovato just tweeted : Hey come meet me !!
Location: Griffith park near the water fountain

*I had ordered my coffee and then headed to the park across the street Max ,Kelsey , Sugar and Jill were with me. I watched as people started showing up so I hid behind a tree till more people showed up I took pictures and giggles I felt a hand on my back and jumped *

Nick's pov: *I snuck up behind Demi and placed my hand on her back *

*I turned around and hugged and kissed nick * we still haven't gone public yet I wanted to so bad but I knew it would be both good and bad. " hey handsome" *I smiled and took his scent in *

Nick: *I smiled and kissed Demi back , her lips were so soft , her skin was pale her she wore her wig behind her ears, she had a shirt black curly one on* how are you feeling , there's a lot of Lovatic's here

*I smiled * I'm feeling ok , just a little weak , I'm excited tho * I placed my mask back in and walked with him over to everybody they cheered and we're so excited to see me * "Hey everybody!! "* I was smiling behind my mask but you couldn't see it but it showed in my eyes that I was happy * " I will be doing groups of thirty each , I sadly have to keep my mask on due to my health "

* After the meet up we went to *picnic at Matthews place. I rode with nick and max drove . I laid my head on nick and fell asleep, it was a two hour drive to Matthews so I decided to take a nap*

Today was a good day, I got tired but I can't help it , I had a follow up with my doctor tomorrow to see if I needed more chemo or not , if I didn't need it I would start radiation and then I will be in remission